Windows XP crash and can't activate

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowd

-san
Kouhai
well today i was on my pc when out of the blue comes the BSoD.so i reboot and notice it doesnt work >.> so i re install winXP and get to where u have to activate it. now i am stuck(activation didnt work) . any help sorry bout post grammer using psp to post

QUOTE (Clowd @ Oct 02 2006, 01:27 AM) well today i was on my pc when out of the blue comes the BSoD.so i reboot and notice it doesnt work >.> so i re install winXP and get to where u have to activate it. now i am stuck(activation didnt work) . any help sorry bout post grammer using psp to post
What was the blue screen saying?

When you say activation did not work, what did it do?

Note: Thread renamed a more descriptive title.

as for the blue screen, i have no idea it only popped up for 1 sec. when i am at logon ,it makes me attempt to activate widows.i did it sucessfully one time but then it asked me to activate again

QUOTE (Clowd @ Oct 02 2006, 07:38 AM) as for the blue screen, i have no idea it only popped up for 1 sec. when i am at logon ,it makes me attempt to activate widows.i did it sucessfully one time but then it asked me to activate again
Try callin windows for an activation key that is if your computer work's. You are able to turn on your computer and go through the boot sequence right? Just call windows for the key.

Try this (i'm currently doing it right now):

When your computer starts up, insert the Windows CD and direct your computer to go to boot mode (where it should allow you to boot something from floppy disk, CD, etc...).

From there you should follow through and it should try reinstalling itself in a way.

thanks for the replies, i had to refomat . now need to fix WLAN. sorry bout bad error description. psp bad for typing

LOL psp wifi...

Well, it seems like you've solved your problem. Good! Now i have problem of my own lol... catch you later.

--Thread Closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back