Video On Demand

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Are you interested?

• Yes. I have a broadband connection.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. My connection might be fast enough.

• No. I have a dialup.

• Total voters

daft27

-nya
Retired
Hm, what do you think about a Video On Demand library? You install the VideoLan client and it can connect to the server and play videos on demand.

might be interested but in the UK broadband connections are sucky. but wouldnt VideoOnDemand put alot more strain on the server(s)?

Sounds kewl but i would think that peoplewould want to download the actual anime video file themselves so they can store on their pcor burn onto dvd to watch on their tv set.

But thats not to say that it's not useful because people may justonly want to see it once without having to store it.

However quality would be an issue for streaming videos. Also bandwidth is another. Not many people have good enough broadband speed to watch streaming anime.

I'm at university so it will be fine, but not for the anime fans back home most likely.

Sounds cool, i got an 8mbit/s connection so i would be able to watch it perfectly (Exept if there is heavy load on the server or that my computer is behaving strange).

great idea..some people might want to preview some anime first before downloading them..i like this idea..

Well, the idea of video on demand is that you play it when you want to without having a copy of it on your computer. If you want a copy of it on your computer, I suppose you would do it the regular way and just download it.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back