The Visual Novel Lounge

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
From the start of 2005. When the first trailer and OP theme was released I have searched for this VN. Back then I gave up pretty much instantly since I knew it was no chance it would be within my grasp and comprehension for at least a couple of years. Now 7 years have passed, still I feel the urge to play it since it is the cutest, most sugar sweet opening I have ever seen! Aauu~ Also I really, really hope they'll make an anime from it!

I am speaking of: Nursery Rhyme
On a sidenote: I am currently playing Yosuga no Sora since the Sora route finally became translated! I can merely hope they will start with Haruka na Sora afterwards! ^^,

If anyone have any in-depth information regarding the translation and reachability of Nursery Rhyme please let me know onegai shimasu!
smile.gif

Edit: Auu~ I've finally played through Yosuga no Sora. >.< It was such a wonderful love story! Faar far greater than both the anime and the manga! It was so sweet and wonderful! Though they could've cut out all the eroge scenes and solely focused on the romance. >_<'
Though the climax wasn't that good. The anime was far greater, the manga as well, at the ending of the whole story. I mean it is hard to top anything with the song Old Memory. I almost start to cry everytime I just hear that song. T_T
The culmen could have been better in the VN, but apart from that it was the greatest adaptation of the forbidden love between the twins out of the three. Auuu~! What do I do now after this whole love tale is over? Now when the greatest story of broken hearts and forbidden love that I've probably withnessed, what should I do?

They have yet to translate Haruka na Sora. T_T

There was a translation project going under way for Nursery Rhyme but I think it is inactive these days
sad.gif
. The last thing I heard from the guy who runs the project was from september 2011 were he searched for QCs and translators, but since then there weren't any updates >_<.

However there are also some good news, as far as it seems theres no need to search for, or create programms which allow to unpak and repack the script files. So at least the technical stuff regarding Nursery Rhyme isn't a problem(which is actually something huge), and all which is needed is a translator. So there is at least a glimmer of hope there
wink.gif

Oh yeah regarding reachabilty, just drop me a pm
wink.gif

QUOTE On a sidenote: I am currently playing Yosuga no Sora since the Sora route finally became translated!Oh I can totally not wait until the complete game is translated :333 though maybe I start with Soras route right away since her route interest me the most, cough delicious forbidden twin wincest cough
ph34r.gif

QUOTE What do I do now after this whole love tale is over? Now when the greatest story of broken hearts and forbidden love that I've probably withnessed, what should I do?

Hahaha I can feel your pain, I also often feel like that after great visual novels..last time with Steins Gate XD

Well in any case maybe you should try out Sharin no Kuni or Kazoku Keikaku, if you liked Yosuga no Sora then I think you might like them as well^^

You know I noticed something as of late. It would seem that some of the good Visual Novel Eroges tend to have a hint of wincest in them somehow. Oddly enough I want to add the Tsukihime series into that since his little sister does have a thing for him.
tongue.gif

In any case usually the sibling, or relative deal is sometimes a fun thing to read due to it's nature at times. Hence why I enjoy those storylines when they are don consenually of course, orelse it wouldn't be called wincest.
tongue.gif

Still trugging through CLANNAD at the moement and trying to find a way to start playing Little Busters! since the anime is now out.

In any case I'm outright tempted to play the Yosuga no Sora VN as well becuase of you guys.
tongue.gif

Oh and one more thing, welcome back Jun-tan you were higly missed arund here.... or at least by myself as of now of course.
tongue.gif

Auu~
I just finished Hanako's route in Katawa Shoujo. But the ending came too soon! Aaauwh! I want to see more! I want an after story, like for Clannad, to this one! Such an abrupt ending is really an anti-climax! *pout* >.<

There really is no more need for me to play that game, unfortunately enough, since there is no girl in the game worth spending time with except sweet, cute Hanako! All other interaction feels like an intentional neglect toward her and her fragile nature. I could not bear it putting her through such a horrible fate! >_<

Same goes with Yosuga no Sora, I could never with a clean consciousness play it going for any but Sora's route since it would feel so cruel toward such a sweet, innocent girl to neglect her. Based upon such actions is the reason for my burning hatred toward Haruka through the first 10 episodes of the anime! Ohh, I wanted to kill him! And still partially do.
mad.gif

Yet again I am as abruptly left with somewhat a hole within my heart and the faint disappointment of the VNs harsh, unfulfilling end. Unyaa~ My heart craves for more. I don't think such hasty endings is good for my health. >.<

Though I have to look into those you suggested, Jun-chan! ^^,

QUOTE Oh and one more thing, welcome back Jun-tan you were higly missed arund here.... or at least by myself as of now of course. tongue.gifFufufu thanks wolfie-tan :3 uhm but you know its actually just a visit and not a full come back
tongue.gif
But if you want to give me a warm sisterly hug once in a while you can find me on mal most of the time these days :3

QUOTE You know I noticed something as of late. It would seem that some of the good Visual Novel Eroges tend to have a hint of wincest in them somehow. Oddly enough I want to add the Tsukihime series into that since his little sister does have a thing for him. tongue.gifWell who doesnt love some spicy forbidden wincest love
wink.gif
Hmmm but you know soemtimes I wonder, in anime and eroges I totally love wincest between sister x sister or brother x sister...but if I had a sister in real life...I wonder how that would turn out....

QUOTE In any case I'm outright tempted to play the Yosuga no Sora VN as well becuase of you guys. tongue.gif

Fufufuf sooner or later you will play it, in the long run no one can resist Sora-tan (¬‿¬)

PiP8w.jpg

QUOTE I just finished Hanako's route in Katawa Shoujo. But the ending came too soon! Aaauwh! I want to see more! I want an after story, like for Clannad, to this one! Such an abrupt ending is really an anti-climax! *pout* >.<Ffufuf you could suggest that idea to the devlopers of katawa shoujo, maybe they'll like it
wink.gif
I woudl be totally in for an after story route with Hanako-tan <3

QUOTE There really is no more need for me to play that game, unfortunately enough, since there is no girl in the game worth spending time with except sweet, cute Hanako! All other interaction feels like an intentional neglect toward her and her fragile nature. I could not bear it putting her through such a horrible fate! >_<Though you could interpret them as merely what ifs and treat the route of your favourite heroine as the only true route, kinda did it in Tsukihime with Akihas route :3

QUOTE Though I have to look into those you suggested, Jun-chan! ^^You're welcome^^ I'm sure you'll enjoy them :3

Okay to give this thread some more life to it I just noticed that game: http://vndb.org/v979

Pretty much it the predicessor to the Koihime series but it takes place at the academy instead though. So yeah I am looking forward to givng Harukoi Otome a shot here since it looks like a fun series.
tongue.gif

I finally managed to pick up Kamidori ~ Alchemy Meister just becuase I needed something new to play.

From the looks of playing so far it seems like it's may turn out to be a nice Visual Novel + JRPG here. In any case I just reciently picked it up, but I have to say I kind of like how the game's music and graphics so far.
tongue.gif

Good news eveyone to those that were waiting for Harukoi Otome to be translated it seems that has finally come to pass here. Although I'm still in the middle of messing around with this game instead still.

http://vndb.org/v5652

I mean it's a fun game since it has very cute Monster Girls that are very lovely and useful in battle too. Although I kind of want to play it's predicessor Himegari though.

http://vndb.org/v1195

It's because of one angelic meido that would destory the world for a cup ramen.

http://s.vndb.org/sf/77/4877.jpg

And that just so happens to be none other than Black Eushully herself. Pretty much the mascots of this game series plus Lilly herself kind of make the appearance in Kamidori in the NG+ option that it has. Not only that but Eushully does give a mention to the main character from a much earlier work of theirs too.
tongue.gif

http://vndb.org/v770

So if you look at it Kamidori is pretty much the 5th installment of the world setting they used in thoe other two game here so far.

Wolfie, your post got me back into here
biggrin.gif

I'm still on the wait for the translation for Daiteikoku from Alicesoft/ :C But seems like it has been stalled at 35% as far as I know. Makes me want to go and replay some Rance games. Or, if you guys could recommend me something similar, territorial conquest like or just something that is more of a strategy than flatout interactive novel.

Also, would be great if any, non-H VN's or low-H ones could be recommended to me by you guys. But only good story-line ones
tongue.gif
I suddenly have an urge for VN's again
rolleyes.gif

Well from what I've been told the other Rance games have been translated as far as I was told. Although I only know that two or three of them are already translated, and that's not including Sengoku Rance.

Well I would recomend Kamidori for the storyline, even though it does have a good ammount of H-scenes in it the game has a nice story to it. Pretty much it's kind of the polar opposite of it's spiritual prequel Himegari. The thing with Himegari is that it's kind of an evil campaign questline on how a sealed demon-lord trying to get his fromer body back with a cute familiar that found him.

Well if I had the time and will to play it I'd go back to CLANAD since I think that game was completed, but then again people mentioned that the After Story portion wasn't translated at all. So I have no clue on that part yet.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Aug 16 2013, 04:59 PM) Well from what I've been told the other Rance games have been translated as far as I was told. Although I only know that two or three of them are already translated, and that's not including Sengoku Rance.

Well I would recomend Kamidori for the storyline, even though it does have a good ammount of H-scenes in it the game has a nice story to it. Pretty much it's kind of the polar opposite of it's spiritual prequel Himegari. The thing with Himegari is that it's kind of an evil campaign questline on how a sealed demon-lord trying to get his fromer body back with a cute familiar that found him.

Well if I had the time and will to play it I'd go back to CLANAD since I think that game was completed, but then again people mentioned that the After Story portion wasn't translated at all. So I have no clue on that part yet.
*Clannad calls*

*automatic response* I'm sorry. But Nioki is unavailable due to heart failure, please call again. *automatic response*

I'm getting the feeling you're not a fan of the CLANNAD seres there Nioki-san. Well it's to be kind of expected since it is a Key game and all. Although I may just give up on that and try my hand on Little Busters instead though since... well it has Rin and Kud need I say more.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Aug 18 2013, 05:50 AM) I'm getting the feeling you're not a fan of the CLANNAD seres there Nioki-san. Well it's to be kind of expected since it is a Key game and all. Although I may just give up on that and try my hand on Little Busters instead though since... well it has Rin and Kud need I say more.
tongue.gif

Actually I'd rather say I'm a big fan of Clannad. Just that for me, its probably one of the most emotionally stressing anime, and I don't think I can handle Nagisa dying again T_T or even playing a game, where I know that she will eventually die in at least one storyline
mellow.gif

Okay managed to find this game here called Yumina the Etherial and pretty much it's kind of a visual novel with 3 aspects so far. First off there's a fighting system inact with the storyline here, second off the fights tend to use unique abilities, and finally it takes place not onyl at a school for the first half, but the second half is kind of... well you kind of see it comming near the end depending on which lady you take.
tongue.gif

http://vndb.org/v1155

Just so you know the combat is nessessary so there's no way around it, and the h-scenes aren't that high in ammount either, so most of them can be avoided if you feel like it.
wink.gif

Okay for those who couldn't get enough of that Monster Girl Quest fix after the story was completed, apparently there is going to be an RPG Maker version of this done by the very same group that gave you the Monster Girl Quest series. The only difference here is that Rouge isn't translating it, but a good friend of his is it seems. Not only that but it looks like it's going to be more along the line of an alternate telling of the orignal story.

http://dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2...-from-torotoro/

The new game is apprently going to be called Monster Girl Quest: Paradox, and this time around it has a party feature added to it, and the full cast of the the entire series is apprently recuritable in a way. Although from what I've seen posts about it you can onyl recruit one type of Monster Girl it would seem, and no I'm not sure to what that means you know. Also, yes it does follow the (mis)adventures of Luka with Alice here so nothing changed there, but I get the feeling that Alice might actually help in fights from the start instead of what happened in the end of part 3 you know.
tongue.gif

Not only that but it seems you can have 8 companions in a party, but 4 will be active. Not only that but you'll be able to have a base to swap out characters at any time. Also, it seems that if you've played the Dragon Quest games from 3-6, and/or Final Fantasy 3-6 then you'll understand as to what other features are in store for you. Not only that but they apparently have something along the line of a Social Link if you will from the Persona series it would seem. So the more a Monster Girl likes you the easier it is to recruit her... and other things too. Also, there is a job class to this as well which means the more skills you have the better you and your companions will be in and out of fights it would seem.

Also, from Rouge himself he as the update patch for the Full game as well incase some of you guys out there were waiting to listen to the Music selection once more now.
tongue.gif

http://roguetranslations.wordpress.com/201...-updated-patch/

Time to bring to some life back to this topic here.

I just played Part 1 of Monster Girl Quest Paradox and quite frankly the game did not disappoint here. The recruiting of the monstergirls is basically you obtain that very girl with an actual name. Also, this game has kind of a job feature along with a race feature as well so it gives a reason to try different things with different characters. Also, before I forget you can adventure with either Ilias or Alice here, and the introduction of Luka's childhood friend Sonya, whose existence is actually a mystery is a thing to mention as well. So basically it goes up past the point around where you obtain Gnome if you go by the original storyline. Also, not only can you recruit monstergirls, but certain humans as well, but for those humans you need to fulfill certain "conditions" for them to join your ranks, and yes you can get a few males as well too, but the major male you will get is the King of San Illia himself. Other then that the only downside is none of the Four Heavenly Guards are in this part, but that's because the timeline got all screwy here and there. Also, will Luka and Co. be able to save the world, will they find out the reasoning behind the Tartarous Rifts, will Luka ever catch up to his father, and will they explain as to how and why Sonya came to be? These answers along with more questions will be revealed in this chapter, but Part 2 is in the works of being translated now so I expect to see something of Part 2 maybe sometime next year at the earliest.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention this, but there is a subtle difference between picking Alice or Ilias in Paradox. If you pick Alice you'll not only get the original skills you would get in the main game, but also have certain reactionary scenes with Alice here and there with certain character. As for Ilias you'll mostly get the "kill all monsters" bit with her, anything that is related to her followers, and top it all off info on the angels that are involved in this paradox timeline.

Also, the one you didn't pick will recruit their own followers so that is also a think to take notice of. So far if you pick Ilias then Alice will end up having a Bunny Slime and Kitsune with her. Although if you go with Alice, then Ilias will have a normal Slime and Dog Girl as well. In the end of it all I kind of wonder if by Part 3 they will give you the chance to have the one you didn't pick at first to join your merry band at the end of all this. Although, Part 3 isn't made yet so all to do is wait and see on that I guess.

In any case I did come across a video promoting part 2 and from the looks of it the whole thing might end up at the doorstep of the Monster Lord's Castle, and by then the other powers that be might be revealed even more so this time.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back