The GIF thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
f_haruhihairm_cc9f379.gif

(1.76kb)

just got an idea and did it quickly with Jasc Paintshop Pro and Adobe Image Ready
laugh.gif

u forgot saturday? i tought they showed that one.

the second eppy i think

QUOTE (ss-samuel--x @ Feb 18 2007, 10:44 AM) hmm, i might re-watch that episode then and screen it and put in the weekends, anyone know which episode it is from?
second episode it is.

Just now a logical question ocurred to me. I dont think they showed her weekend hairstyle, because normally there is no school on weekends and therefore Kyon never got to see it.......

i recently read the novels, i cant remember if they added it in the anime, but they had school on saturday, the only one he didnt see was sunday.

QUOTE (warita200 @ Feb 18 2007, 05:00 PM) second episode it is.

Just now a logical question ocurred to me. I dont think they showed her weekend hairstyle, because normally there is no school on weekends and therefore Kyon never got to see it.......
yeah that's what i thought,

hence why i didn't think any of her hair styles were missing :/

QUOTE (Kvn @ Nov 18 2005, 11:31 AM) Kinda' matches...
godannar119mu.gif

biggrin.gif
i would like to know what series these gif came from^^

QUOTE (connor @ Nov 17 2005, 07:50 PM) I bet the girls like that dong shocking one lol

0787e6c46e2ce4cf83789a4e315a37.jpg

eb8bb45f0c5dc49581c2c2ae449393.jpg

c027874fc857bf06a7b959051354e4.gif

a5f54e6035048c333b0d3b59f3f143.jpg

I would like to know what series is the gif with cell and the big gadongs from
biggrin.gif
lol

Triple posting is against forum rules. Please use the edit button. Posts merged.

Lets Bring back the Dead thead with some Clannad Gifs XD
http://rapidshare.com/files/67068669/Clannad_Gif.rar.html
the size is too big so I put it in rapidshare =/

There are some duplicate because I save the original size and then made a smaller one.

There only like 4 different one though >.>

Look nice; although the last one - from Utawarerumono - is an old one thats been floating around for a long time as it's a popular scene. Yours also seems to play a little too fast, or maybe it's just me...

Really? I've seen one with that guy who used two swords but not this one. (though I have posted it once before on another forum) These are all just stuff I made when I first found out how to make gifs.

You'll have to show me the one with the guy with two swords; never seen that one. But yeah, the one with her is a really popular scene so a lot have been made of it
tongue.gif

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Nov 20 2007, 01:34 PM) You'll have to show me the one with the guy with two swords; never seen that one. But yeah, the one with her is a really popular scene so a lot have been made of it
tongue.gif

Both that one and the one yall talking about if it from the same show MKK had used it before. That was like when it was still being release.

lol, yeah it's from the same show (Utawarerumono). If you haven't seen it; make sure you go and buy it (it's licensed now). It's an excellent show full of action, drama, and a bit of romance
happy.gif
I'll have to look and see if I can find MKK's - but if Sai has it readily available, I'd like to see his/her version.

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Nov 20 2007, 11:48 PM) lol, yeah it's from the same show (Utawarerumono). If you haven't seen it; make sure you go and buy it (it's licensed now). It's an excellent show full of action, drama, and a bit of romance
happy.gif
I'll have to look and see if I can find MKK's - but if Sai has it readily available, I'd like to see his/her version.
Too late saying that too me I already seen it. I also made some gif from it too ^^. like the Aruruu Dive, Oboro barrier, and some others lol.

oh yea let remember one major rule if the file is more than 200kb do not hotlink post thumbnail and if you got like 5-15 gif that all under 200kb use thumbnail too other than that if it doesnt break those 2 then you may hotlink.

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Nov 20 2007, 10:48 PM) lol, yeah it's from the same show (Utawarerumono). If you haven't seen it; make sure you go and buy it (it's licensed now). It's an excellent show full of action, drama, and a bit of romance
happy.gif
I don't have the other one. Just happened to see it on someone's sig once. So long ago I don't even rember what forum I saw it on.

Hot link post = ?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back