TeamSpeak voice server

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

add a Voice Communication Server?

• Yes, I have a microphone and am willing to participate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, only if it's Ventrilo.

• Yes, only if it's Teamspeak.

• Yes, but I will only listen in.

• No, it's a waste of resources.

• No, it's not necessary.

• No, this is stupid.

• Total voters
Yeah something with the ts server seems to be wrong at the moment. The guys who are displayed to be in there in the frontpage (yano, monsta) are actually not inside it anymore sicne days.

Wowie! It has been a long time since I have graced this page. Last time was in August I think.
wink.gif
Anyway, the holidays are almost upon us...that means baking, shopping, eating, drinking and hoping to gather up old friends, who were part of the Nite Owl gang of yore.
wink.gif
A famous Nite owl's birthday is soon to arrive and I am in the mood for a TS party like old times. He is a real sweetie and deserves to raked over the coals a few times, in honor of his birthday. As the time gets closer, please stay tuned for the date and time and who it is who will be honored. All I can say is with each passing year, he not only gets older, but better looking too.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Umm Yaya my birthdays past already... uwaaa you forgot when my birthday is T_T...

Although yeah i do get better looking with age. Lmao.

Said birthday boy has agreed to have himself be celebrated when his birthday swings around.
wink.gif
It will be a gathering of old-time FTV members, who once belonged to the Nite Owls Club.
tongue.gif

It will be a black tie affair, late into the night, and in a private pass worded channel...like old times. Those who relate, will know to look for a pm from yours truly, with date and time, in the near future. See you then!
wink.gif

Yes Veral, there are still people on TeamSpeak. I was on today along with Katon-No-Jutsu and Daft. I even performed some pieces on the piano and sang a couple of Christmas songs.

Tis the season to drop by TeamSpeak!
wink.gif

Daft fixed the issues with the missing channels and login problems so everything's back to normal. For those who don't see much of him, our illustrious leader continues to work behind the scenes for our benefit. Thanks Daft!
happy.gif

The teamspeak server seems to be down... I can't connect to it, and on the front page of the website it shows that I'm connected to it since yesterday...

Oh, mythoss, you won. Well, kinda. It seems to be giving trouble since a few days ago. Let's hope someone fix it.

QUOTE (Mythoss @ Dec 15 2009, 02:48 AM)The teamspeak server seems to be down... I can't connect to it, and on the front page of the website it shows that I'm connected to it since yesterday...

QUOTE (xRDVx @ Dec 16 2009, 03:45 AM)Oh, mythoss, you won. Well, kinda. It seems to be giving trouble since a few days ago. Let's hope someone fix it.

Daft fixed it. Happy TeamSpeaking!
wink.gif

So when will the Teamspeak 3 server change commence. I'm back : ).
Hope it will all be ready soon till then I'll start posting a little more and make myself home once again.
-Jj

Anybody still using teamspeak I hope? Now even I can't connect to it. But anyways, if anything, Happy holidays.

EDIT: Aww fail I was away for awhile and people stopped by Karaoke Monster and Teamspeak
sad.gif
. BTW, I'm H.

...I notice the last post here is a little old... does this mean there are no further efforts to get TeamSpeak 3 up and running with a Fansub.tv channel?
Sigh. I was hoping to just pop up and say 'howdy', but keep getting 'Failed to connect to server'...

I'll try to check back here to see if there are any updates... (T_T)

Hi Asuka!
happy.gif
It's been a while!

I believe that Daft is busy with other things. I rather think that TeamSpeak 3 isn't high on the priority list as few people seemed to be using the Fansub.TV TeamSpeak server. I do miss the good old days.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Nahrallah @ Jul 11 2010, 07:29 AM) Hi Asuka!
happy.gif
It's been a while!

I believe that Daft is busy with other things. I rather think that TeamSpeak 3 isn't high on the priority list as few people seemed to be using the Fansub.TV TeamSpeak server. I do miss the good old days.
tongue.gif

I would use it, but no one is ever on. In fact i spent a week on it and never saw another person.

QUOTE (Nahrallah @ Jul 11 2010, 07:29 AM)Hi Asuka! ^_^ It's been a while!

I do miss the good old days. :p
Hey 'Rallah! Yeah it has been a while... sheesh. Lots have happened since we all use to chat on the channel... It's too bad things have fallen out.

I know Lee doesn't currently have interweb access, and Kun4miT is still wishing someone would log in to Fly For Fun and give him the guild... but that'd have to be whoever currently is the guildmaster...

As for everyone else, I went for quite a while without access myself, and the last time I DID log in, there wasn't anyone there to speak of... and certainly no one chattin. Really too bad. It was a lot of fun a couple of years ago... (T_T) ...but I got no idea what all the rest are up to... I'm glad YOU'RE still active here.

I'm afraid I've been too wrapped up in building my collection (over 600 burned DVDs and counting) and dealing with the fallout of the current recession (sigh). Matter of fact, I'm going to be buying a van soon, and will be living in it for an indeterminate length of time. Still working, mind, just using an annoying circumstance to work to my advantage (back bills will get much smaller)... (^_^)

Gee, I hope that's no more information than I should be posting here... :p If so, feel free to edit my post appropriately!

While I can, I'm gonna try to be on here more often, so I'll keep an eye out for ya!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back