Sig and Ava request thread.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
looks Great.
smile.gif

Thx

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 20 2010, 12:41 PM) Requesting a signature using these:

Static or alternating gif slideshow is fine.
bumping this request and adding on a request of individual avatars for both images.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 02 2010, 04:23 PM) bumping this request and adding on a request of individual avatars for both images.
Kit no like my gif sig no more ... lol XD

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 02 2010, 02:23 PM) bumping this request and adding on a request of individual avatars for both images.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 20 2010, 12:41 PM)Requesting a signature using these:

Bumping request again. Can anyone please make one?

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 20 2010, 12:41 PM) Requesting a signature using these:

Ok I'm going to second this request to see if someone would actually do this job for him. I mean if you ask me something new for Kit could probably freshen up the place. Just like how I'm enjoying my sig and avy as of now.

So come on help him out guys.

Could Someone Active Make me an Avatar.
(Anyone Theme would be fine)
Is anyone making avatars here? Just askin.
I would like to request a size 200x150 avatar.
-------------
Character: Amu (from Shugo Chara)
Make it Waist and Above.
And Another "Amu" Thats Transparent in the background.
And I hope the picture won't be burry and all those junk.
-------------
Example Picture:
pic23.png

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Oct 13 2011, 08:48 AM) Ok to revive this thread and to get in a request here. Can someone make this pic into a 100x100 icon. Pretty much I want her full body pose, and if possible, the crimson moon as well with it.

http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/150874/c...ighhighs-touhou
I'm pretty sure this thread is dead sadly. Used to be such a good thread too
sad.gif

All of the graphic artists are gone or simply lurking. Hopefully they stop lurking soon.
ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Oct 13 2011, 06:48 PM)Ok to revive this thread and to get in a request here. Can someone make this pic into a 100x100 icon. Pretty much I want her full body pose, and if possible, the crimson moon as well with it.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Oct 14 2011, 12:37 AM)QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Oct 13 2011, 08:48 AM) Ok to revive this thread and to get in a request here. Can someone make this pic into a 100x100 icon. Pretty much I want her full body pose, and if possible, the crimson moon as well with it.

I'm pretty sure this thread is dead sadly. Used to be such a good thread too 
All of the graphic artists are gone or simply lurking. Hopefully they stop lurking soon.
@Wolfie-san Weeeeeelll I'm kinda on the graphix side of things so I might try and do smth about that icon\avatar thingy
tongue.gif
when i get the time, saaay tomorrow
smile.gif

I'll take up yours as well Kit, if you still need it, since I wanted to before.. but then it kinda flew out of my mind ~.~

QUOTE (Nioki @ Oct 14 2011, 02:24 PM) I'll take up yours as well Kit, if you still need it, since I wanted to before.. but then it kinda flew out of my mind ~.~
That would be great, though I may have another request around the corner.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Oct 14 2011, 12:48 AM) Ok to revive this thread and to get in a request here. Can someone make this pic into a 100x100 icon. Pretty much I want her full body pose, and if possible, the crimson moon as well with it.

Just did it, Might as well be a good samaritan
wink.gif
since I was doing some graphics work too from my assignment, Killing two birds with one stone. (Don't look at me like that Mystia
ohmy.gif
)

698695-LE9BE1W.jpg

Wai thanks for that lavi-san. I was hoping to get that pic sometime soon. I'll probablly be using it later on mind you.
wink.gif

Also, glad to be of some help with a project of yours too.
tongue.gif

Oh just for the heck of it Nioki I'd like to see if you could of done a good job as well too if you don't mind it.
wink.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Oct 16 2011, 07:02 AM)Oh just for the heck of it Nioki I'd like to see if you could of done a good job as well too if you don't mind it.
wink.gif

well, I was a bit late, so didn't post but since you asked XD Shouldve made moon smaller though.. i guess mhm
noborder:
meilin_ava_v1_2.jpg

border:
meilin_ava_v2_2.jpg

Wow Nioki that really works mind you. Also, I think it makes it look like the moon is rising on a night were she has to openly defend her Mistress.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Oct 16 2011, 06:38 PM) Wow Nioki that really works mind you. Also, I think it makes it look like the moon is rising on a night were she has to openly defend her Mistress.
tongue.gif

Thx, now just to finish my art assignment and smth a club asked me to do for $monay$ and i'll get on with Kit's

QUOTE QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 20 2010, 10:41 PM)Requesting a signature using these:

bumping this request and adding on a request of individual avatars for both images.

No border - left, border - right
Kit_Azusa_ava_2_nb.jpg
Kit_Azusa_ava_2_b.jpg

Kit_Azusa_ava_1_nb.jpg
Kit_Azusa_ava_1_b.jpg

Signature:

Its looped
Azusa_Kit_v2.gif

Omg omg Belarus-tan, you're like a magician O_O The Azu nyan sig is just breathtaking:3333

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back