Sig and Ava Display

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
hehe, is that you yourself in the ava/sig? It actually took a while for me to recognise that it's a drum set in the background. Your lightning doesn't really fit in my opinion, but other than that, love it. It's like dusk.

I only have two at the moment that are barely worth glancing at but here ya go:

konatasig-1.jpg

lulusig1.jpg

And a little userbar that anyone may use if they'd like:

anotheruserbar.jpg

All i can say is great uses of color. =D and style lol

Thank you! They are my first sigs ever so they're liable to be a little bland to me ._.

I'm just happy I understood the gloss effect on the little userbar :3

tsunaandnuts.jpg

Already uploaded this on my deviantart page. Basically everything you see here i did except for actually drawing the images which i rendered straight from the manga. Quite proud of how it turned out. Wanted to put some text but it doesnt work with the image in the background so ill leave it like this.

Im done making sigs now i think. I will probably try and create some amvs, then see how i can apply these skills for academic purposes.

Edit: Oh i always use 400x100 cause i believe that is pro. Not really a fan of big sigs.

It's good but i'd rather comment on the law sig as that just looks awesome and i cant get enough of that. XDD

QUOTE (shinigamii @ Sep 24 2009, 12:07 PM)It's good but i'd rather comment on the law sig as that just looks awesome and i cant get enough of that. XDD

Haha yeah, alot of people tell me that but its not hard to make Law look cool.

Coolangel signatures looks really good 9/10 to rate it ^^ : ). Me my self gonna post mine when I can
tongue.gif

To franzoir. It's a good start, but it looks kinda empty. But its fine anyways
smile.gif

welp, I finally got off my ass and made a sig...only took me 2 1/2 years
rolleyes.gif
For all that waiting, you'd think I'd present something amazing after such a long wait and so much pickiness...but no, its just an MS paint crop sig. So much failure.

Oh I see you went with your favorite werecow there wedora-san
tongue.gif

I have to admit that the work looks fairly good by my standards, and not only that but you have both versions of her in that sig of yours. So I guess that you have full rights to Keine-sensei, or Ex-Kiene right?
wink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back