Sig and Ava Display

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
My current sig, any advice would be helpful.

Wow, doom 0_o...That is some work of art you made there...looks absolutely beautifull.
What program did you use to make this artwork....really, it looks awesome
wink.gif

And as always, you have a nice style in your work, it's awesome
happy.gif

Chuuko I used GIMP which is a free photo editing software.

And thanks for your kind words, just remember "he's coming for you".XD

QUOTE (doomsayer @ Oct 13 2008, 11:56 PM)Chuuko I used GIMP which is a free photo editing software.

And thanks for your kind words, just remember "he's coming for you".XDI see, GIMP eh....I didn't know you could make such wonderfull sigs with that program....i've been trying but it seems like impossible for me
ph34r.gif
I keep trying though.....
You say he's coming for me
ph34r.gif
*quickly hides under his bed* XD

@ Inoue Reizo.....Super cool sig dude, really awesome
wink.gif
....I do not have a suggestion for now......but really it looks awesome
happy.gif

Chuuko if you need any help with gimp just ask, I might be able to help.

@ Ino: I think it looks good with out any text, so I would probably leave it blank.

QUOTE (doomsayer @ Oct 14 2008, 05:50 PM)Chuuko if you need any help with gimp just ask, I might be able to help.Oh! yeah i could use some help indeed
wink.gif
...That would be nice...if i know the basics a little, then i should be able to make some good sigs....Thanks doom
happy.gif

Ok so what ever you need help with just PM me about it and I shall try and help you.

Well, this is an improvement over my entry for the ecchi competition. Sorry for the crappy quality, thats what you get from GIFs.

chizurujj4.gif

Anyone please critique and if you can ca ngive me some tips of how to imrpove it.
Im thinking of using this as my FTV sig.

I have a favour to ask you artistic-types. I'm having trouble any of my players to do screen caps so i was wondering if one of you would do me a really big favour and do a screen cap of Moka from the OP of the new season of Rosario+Vampire. The screen cap is for use as an avatar so ideally I'd like it to be either happy looking Moka or a nice dynamic shot shot of her in her disco outfit.
Thanks

not bad oppai gif running smoothly only thing I could say is how but put what she said in jap XD.

And we are call Graphic Artist =P Gustav. Also this isnt the thread for that if you looking for an ava well use the ava and sig request thread plus it would help if you add the timeline if the moment you want. Also if you trying to use VLC with snapshot and it crashing I can assist you on that since it was doing it to me but still this thread isnt the place for it.

QUOTE (Gustav1976 @ Nov 02 2008, 01:55 AM) I have a favour to ask you artistic-types. I'm having trouble any of my players to do screen caps so i was wondering if one of you would do me a really big favour and do a screen cap of Moka from the OP of the new season of Rosario+Vampire. The screen cap is for use as an avatar so ideally I'd like it to be either  happy looking Moka or a nice dynamic shot shot of her in her disco outfit.
Thanks
did you ever get the pic you wanted? cause i have a few. if you still looking for sum let me know.

now onto my thing...
I just made this. id like sum criticism. like, what do you think of the subject? Do you think the color/decor match with them? come on, do your worst.
cutesug01aw4.jpg

thanks Uze I've finally got the hang on my various (though fairly basic) screen cap software. I like that avatar it's cute but twisted in exactly the right way hAHAhAHahAHAHa maybe a hint of something slightly sinister in the background could be added but otherwise that's nice.

If anybody could lend me a hand finding an image I'd appreciate it, I have an idea for a Kemeko Sig but I can;t find the right pic for one of the characters that's gonna go in it. I need a pic of Izumi looking cute/embarrassed such as when she she starts thinking about something "unhealthy".
The Sig I'm planning on trying to do is gonna have Kemeko, Izumi and Hayawa(sp?) in their sterotypical poses.eg. Izumi looking embarrassed/outraged, Kemeko with M.M. peeking out or emerging and Hayaw looking devious or turned-on.
Izumi seems to be the hardest one to find the right pose for
blink.gif

So heres a new style of mines although i still went with colourful just not so much XD.

shanachansigcopyry8.png

Tell me how it worked out please. C&C is always nice.

Very nice shini, the only thing I could suggest is maybe make the render above your name bigger. But then again I'm not an artist so anything I say about art should be ignored.XD

Its deliberately smaller so my name doesnt take anything away from the sig because if it was bigger my name overlaps and it looks like bleh...
I might put up a V2 tomorrow if i find myself pondering what to do.

LOL I meant the render, not your name.XD

i never really understood why people use the same render twice in a signature.

hmm, maybe the left render, rotate it clockwise about 45 degrees so the eyes are level and zoom up on the face. Your name feels like its a trademark logo, (unless thats what you were going for) maybe fade away the bottom 1/5th of the left square, change your font to sumthing more curvy or slick (sumthing that matches the feeling her hair gives off), enlarge it and put it into the faded section of the square.

or you can cut the stone out, place it in that bottom 5th and kinda blend your name into it. or make your name stand out a bit, by making it into the fire thats ushally in the stone.

i was kinda thinking maybe sumthing like this:
fontcopybd1.jpg

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back