Restructuring

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

daft27

-nya
Retired
I want to restructure the site a little more so it's a bit more organized. I'm thinking about listing only the new stuff on the Index page with a list of series that Fansub TV has episodes for.

http://www.fansub.tv/series.php/502/Final%20Approach/

What do you think? Do you like how it is now?

You know...now that you mentioned it I think it really looks more organized and less stressfull for the eye by seeing ALL the possible download.

I vote that this is a good way to settle the download area

I think it looks better the organized way. that way if you are looking for something in specific you can go directly to it. Maybe add a section with the new ones. I don't know if it had one!

I can see now that it looks really well organized! I think this is better...
smile.gif

I like it how it is organized now BUT it would be good to color code the bottom half of the page.

I made a screenshot and illustration but no upload attachment
sleep.gif
;

I find that the change to the index page does make it more organized. It is easier to see which are the new episodes and see which are the archived series are and what is available. It makes it more efficient. I prefer this one to the old one.

i like the new change ... its more comfortable to the eye and also more appealing wif a description of the anime on top

This is a change in the positive direction. The files are now filed away and aren't all over the place.
The layout reminds me of Windows Explorer XD

The only improvement things i can see is the left side panel of the web site.

Their basicly suppose to be navigational buttons to other areas of your web site such as the forum or other.

Maybe you could make it better =^-^=;

I like the way it is now. It's easy to tell at a glance what's new, but you can still get some of the older episodes if necessary. I also like it that you have links to the subbing groups, so that we can also go to them (if necessary) to download as well.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back