Recommended: Da Capo Second Season

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Daft27

Daft27

Retired Founder of Fansub.TV
I am downloading it right now and i hope the spoiler is wrong or maybe not then she will be in the hospital and her brother will visit her and make everything right between them.

I like that red haired girl on the swing in episode 9 she is cute
tongue.gif
to bad i don't know her name because she didn't mention it.

@Dragon_of_Rune

You mean Misaki Sagisawa?

The owner of Yoriko?

@MKK2004

So many people would be happy if it really happened!
Not me, I'm a Nemu and Kotori fan...
I don't hate Nemu, in fact, I think her character is one of the most realistic ones I've seen in anime.

@the rest

Just finished watching Episode 15...

I feel really really sorry for Kotori. It really makes you wonder if she's going to be brave or not. She couldn't even handle being near to Nemu...

Sidenote:
In episode 15, what the heck is Junichi doing in a cat position with his backside turned to the front of Nemu? And Btw, Junichi's naked.
Nemu's facial expression is...scary.

Hmm.. first post... Tried to register before but kept getting errors. Anyways back on topic where did you get eps 10-15 nightshadow? Was it raw or subbed?

Does anybody knows why it takes so long before the next episode is released. I haven't seen a subbed episode for quite some time now.

the fansub groups kinda died in the series....anime/manga groups do that ALL the time...i'm talking from experience

probably maybe in 3-4 weeks, then they will start subbing it again. I heard Shinsen-Subs are too busy with blood+ and Solty Rei.

Ah yes 2 of my favorite new shows. To bad i suck at japanese right now or else i would have subbed it myself. Maybe in a year when i have enough skills to do it (and know the language properly
happy.gif
).

I was just wondering is fansub continue'ing with the episodes of Da Capo Second Season? I mean it has been a while since I saw a new episode uploaded. I ask b/c this is a great anime n one of my favs.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back