Recommended: Da Capo Second Season

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Daft27

Daft27

Retired Founder of Fansub.TV
yes one of my fav. anime is baq~~~ but no yellow-hair loli this time....
sad.gif

Ewww I hated Sakura, took away from my precious Nemu-chan who has dissapeered
sad.gif
I never like Kohoru *red hair?* anyways.... tho I can't say no to fan service
happy.gif

I would too.... but I mean that opening was HILLARIOUS! I wonder if they'll continue to play off of it or just a 1 epsiode thing?

Haha, I loved this first episode too ^^ LoL, I'm totally taken by Kotori also. But then I'm going to miss Nemu also. I wonder who this new girl is. I hope they keep up the comedy and that'll be great ^^

Chiwase!

is this something that can be viewed without the first season, or would it be completely lost on me? sounds like a decent show but i haven't seen any of it before.

you know after i watched the first ep of this i was like hmm maybe i should get the first season so i downloaded it and it was a pretty good show ... there was a lot in it you know ... i hope this one goes as good as the last season

You definitely need to watch the first seaon.... I love it... Hey Guys, only the first episode of the second season is out... Do anyone know when they will distribute the next episodes?

bw25.jpg

Second Episode of Second Season is out... so Im guessing they are distrubing one episode every thursday... I guess Thursday I have something to look forward to. Well I glad Sakura is gone and I wishing that Jyunchi goes out with Kotori.. They look so cute together!!!!!

Yeah, I think so too... every thursday huh. ^^ Okay! The first season is really good so I recommend it ^^ I never really did like Sakura, and I hope Nemu comes back and Kotori is awesome!

Yeah, Sakura was a pest....mainly annoying... I also recommend the first season.. many good times and laughs.... ECK!! I can;t wait for the next episodde 3 of second season!!

the 3 of us.... We are the Anti-loli squad!!!! Was that Yoriko, the asisia girl??? The master thing through me off, especially since yoriko was a cat

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back