Recommended: Air Summer Special

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
WOOT~ new front page pic = awesome, Air special as front page = awesome x 2~~

Raydiant

-chi
Kouhai
well, I think the difference is they filled in somethings that were missing before. ten they're gonna move on to current time and continue the story. Or, I may be a moron and have no idea wtf I'm talking about. The latter is more likly.

ben-sama

-dono
Retired
it's not different, and i think it's only going to be two episodes, but hey, more air! go kanna! i waited so long, but this one was awesome...

Revelation

-san
Kouhai
I wanted to see more Misuzu... you guys remember when she was making breakfast for the guy and she was so clumsy that it was cute...

usspaul

-sama
Retired
i liked this little special thingy lol ive been waiting for it for a long long time now . anyways does anyone know how long it will be ? only 2 parts or might ther be a little more ?

EXILE

-dono
Kouhai
QUOTE (Revelation @ Sep 10 2005, 12:26 PM) I wanted to see more Misuzu... you guys remember when she was making breakfast for the guy and she was so clumsy that it was cute...
lol yeah, "does your breakfast taste like cicada?" lol, it was kinda cute
tongue.gif

usspaul

-sama
Retired
the second part of the air summer special was pretty good lol

EXILE

-dono
Kouhai
is it an extension or what tho?

usspaul

-sama
Retired
its more of like a back story of kanna and the knight dude ryo something . it basicly to give them more charater development

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
Is it just these 2 episode's or are there gona be more ?

Dark-Casper

-ALS
Retired
Oh my god, that story was hillarious!!!!

Also sad, I needed closure... If only Uraha hadn't gotten involved.... so he might have said his real feelings? I assumed he loved her considering his reaction to her earlier "antics" leading up to that point. Hell, even I would lay down with Kanna.... Kawaii!

EDIT: In the Air H-game I pretty sure there was one, can you pic's of Kanna if so can you torrent me the game or maybe post links to the pics or something? Kanna no kawaii desu!

EXILE

-dono
Kouhai
ok, ima member of the AALS, but, i just cant fathome how AIR is an hgame. I cried at the end of air. There is no way ill play the hgame. I fell itd just ruin everything for me!

usspaul

-sama
Retired
air was really sad, and i gotta say kanna was pretty hott in some of them scenes lol