Question about donating?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Ah! i see,YIPPIEE.....
laugh.gif
I FOUND IT!,I FOUND IT!,its gonna loooooo....ng time to search you G*_*MnAds,hueheheh,now i can click it,every time i need.
Arigatou Coolio-san,and srry for Bother you Daft-sama
smile.gif
please forgive me
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

can you have an option for donators so that there is no limit on their downloading, and the 403 ban doesnt apply on them?

personally, i guess that's going a bit to far. It's called donating after all. People donate so other people, including donators, can download these anime. If i were admin here, i wouldn't make exceptions on something like this since it could crash the servers. Imagine it, with this suggestion, the download speed will be cut in half and the server load will double with a possible crash as result.

However, i'd make a small page containing the top donators so they atleast get something in return. (although a donation is a donation)

p.s.I might be a bit rough, but i had no intention of being offensive ^-^

QUOTE Also, by donating, you will receive no special recognition. There is no donators list, no donator privileges and no donator status. Knowing that, are you still interested?
i personally agree with this, especially when u consider...

QUOTE We carry no commitment to any level of quality or any specific service. We do as we please and we're not about to be forced to do anything that we don't want to do.
its a free service for everyone to use, im sure if daft wanted to make money from the site then he'd go for the whole subscription charging, 20posts for a dl ticket deal on a forum loaded with ads.
the only thing he asks is for a bit of support from visitor revenue. the only reason there is now a donations page is because there were alot of ppl requesting one on the site.
so if your alittle unsure about donating, then your best bet is to build up the sites revenue, may not seem like much is coming in or sometimes the main page wont refresh the new balance straight off but it all 'ads' up. Where as if you want to donate, then donate it'll probably be a good boast for the site, as the page says your moneys 'not guarantied' to reach this site, but theres a more then likely chance of it being used here. just remember as daft had said, you will recieve no status or recognition for your donation, but thats way it should be, not 'look how much i donated'.

My suggestion is CLICK HERE, and ....

if your unsure where to find the ads.... CLICK HERE
And if you want to know what daft has to say bout donations or to make a donation CLICK HERE (read carefully)

hmm, yes, forget about the most things i said. I agree with ultima. I won't bother you saying any more since ultima has explained it all very nicely.

p.s. guess i forgot the read the previous page of this post ^-^

QUOTE FROM ultima2096:
QUOTE its a free service for everyone to use, im sure if daft wanted to make money from the site then he'd go for the whole subscription charging, 20posts for a dl ticket deal on a forum loaded with ads.
the only thing he asks is for a bit of support from visitor revenue, such as clicking on the ads to keep the site up and running. the only reason there is now a donations page is because there were alot of ppl requesting one on the site.
I think that this is a very good idea... Actually I was lookin about a way to donate, but didn't know that using the little text ads would be the solution.
A little idea would be to put the same ad box on the forums, given the idea that I almost don't even go to the main page right now (Thanks to you all, the forums have been a great way to refresh my mind), just when a new chapter goes out.

Ads for the guests... Hmmm, not too bad idea, but still, I don't think that the ads are much bother. But still, we reg people have a commitment, you know...

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Jun 10 2005, 02:32 PM)
its a free service for everyone to use, im sure if daft wanted to make money from the site then he'd go for the whole subscription charging, 20posts for a dl ticket deal on a forum loaded with ads.
the only thing he asks is for a bit of support from visitor revenue, such as clicking on the ads to keep the site up and running.
yeah..come on guys..it's almost JULY..
helping the site means we helping ourself...
hope this month target can be reached...adios

QUOTE (blizardust @ Jun 26 2005, 12:32 PM)[...]hope this month target can be reached...adios
i think that is more than likely not going to be possible, but i could be wrong.
......clicks on ad.

Thanks for your interest, but donations are no longer being accepted due to some previous abuse and the fact that the site is currently being self-sustained through advertisements.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back