Question about donating?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

DanteNeko

-chi
Kouhai
Do you guys accept money from Western Union money transfer or Money Gram? It sucks that I don't have paypal and a checking account yet...but still, I want to donate to keep Fansub TV alive and running.

It's true that like any other website on the world wide web, fansub.tv needs money to survive. However, by promoting the site and stuff like that you are automatically creating something which Daft refers to as "visitor revenue" - the money generated by YOU. It can be up to hundreds of dollars a month. Fansub.tv could use donations, but for now, I think we can survive without them.

its a great site ran by nice people and has a growing community of supporters, i guess all of us (at least those who take the extra time to participate in the forums and share their thoughts and suggestions) are very much in love with this site ^___^

Well I'm glad you guys are so enthusiastic about it all
happy.gif

As for loving the site... Well, tell others about it. Daft hasn't putten much else in, but does anyone have any other suggestions apart from ModChip, Google Ads and PayPal?

you guys should just set up a paypal account and have a donations link, its not that much bother and it'll probably help you out alot more than you think.

For some reason Daft doesn't like that idea... Besides, as I said before, I think we can survive without them for now.

i would also like to ask something related....does the site gets that 1 cent every time we click an ad? for example if we click exactly the same ad three times, 3 cents are going to the site?

Sasha,where that ads,im lookin for a week and didnt find any?,i want to clik it too.may be 100 times for 1st
laugh.gif
,YUUU..HUUU..??,Aaa..DS?.....WHERE ARE YOUU.....came here Kitty,kitty,kitty,...
unsure.gif

Heh, I saw that earlier today... Fair enough, I suppose.
biggrin.gif

~ SP

lol, yes i saw that today aswell, and thought it was a really interesting article, i glad that daft is being honest where money would be going if you do choose to donate to this site.

there ya go sasha...... and sorry for spaming before!

Ultima, please don't spam like that (not that I would be the one to talk... heehee)

And Daft, if one user clicks them like, five times a day, will you get 5c, or is it only once per day?

The google ads pay a % of their revenue
so if u click on the ads and surf its much better
its better to click one time and surf on it than just clicking and closing the window several times
its approx 3c per click i think

QUOTE (sasha @ Apr 14 2005, 09:02 PM) Surer, the ads are at the top of just about every page
I use Opera freeware browser,and still cant find it
sad.gif
,Daft?,can you create some shortcut to us who want to click it?,just name it "click here to show your LOVE to Us(ads)",PLEEASE...........
sad.gif
and put it on main windows.I will promote this site to my community,to click it.Hope thats help
laugh.gif

hrmm another ad place i hear aside from modchips/google is Bride.ru its a little gay but the site that had them said they give almost twice what modchips does per click the site that has them as a sponsor is http://once.co.nr/

QUOTE (SURERMAN @ Apr 18 2005, 11:19 AM) I use Opera freeware browser,and still cant find it
Clickads.JPG

Just switch back to IE when you wanna see ads, no need to give Daft extra work
dry.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back