Original Art Request

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Ok if you're going to do that then Okuu-san dressed like Hibiki while Hibiki is dressed like Okuu-san. How does that sound. Granted it's not your girl in either series but hey let me know alirght.
tongue.gif

As for background.... probably on one of the IdolM@ster stages they do thier songs on.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jan 22 2012, 06:23 AM)Ok if you're going to do that then Okuu-san dressed like Hibiki while Hibiki is dressed like Okuu-san. How does that sound. Granted it's not your girl in either series but hey let me know alirght.

As for background.... probably on one of the IdolM@ster stages they do thier songs on.
Oh youu :3 you know hibiki's in my top 5 but I'll give her to yah since I already have Chihaya, Miki and Takane
wink.gif
gotta share with my nee-chan :33333
tongue.gif

QUOTE (lavenderdays @ Jan 22 2012, 01:35 AM) Oh youu :3 you know hibiki's in my top 5 but I'll give her to yah since I already have Chihaya, Miki and Takane
wink.gif
gotta share with my nee-chan :33333
tongue.gif

Oh so that would explain why she did this to me then.
laugh.gif

http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/155595/c...my-the_idolm-st

Also, for some reason I have this idea in my head, but unfortunatelly I'm not an artist so I have to ask one for it. As of late I kind of envision a pic of Erika outright glomping Battler while her favorite Murder-Doll Dlenor caused him to turn around only to be caught in what could be called a supprised hug tatic.
tongue.gif

For some reason your tastes on girls is slowly rubbing off on me my dear imouto-chan.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jan 24 2012, 08:47 AM) Oh so that would explain why she did this to me then.
laugh.gif

http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/155595/c...my-the_idolm-st

Also, for some reason I have this idea in my head, but unfortunatelly I'm not an artist so I have to ask one for it. As of late I kind of envision a pic of Erika outright glomping Battler while her favorite Murder-Doll Dlenor caused him to turn around only to be caught in what could be called a supprised hug tatic.
tongue.gif

For some reason your tastes on girls is slowly rubbing off on me my dear imouto-chan.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Im making a suggestion instead of a traditional pic Im thinking of making an art noveau inspired drawing, to be exact an alphonse mucha parody of both hibiki and okuu, since I haven't done it yet since I AM really busy, and second my layout(background) plate Im making is an art noveau/victorian era inspired interior so Im definitely right now.

If you want a good slight idea of what art noveau without googling it, watch gosick and pay attention to the background.

sample work by alphonse mucha, sincerely though I personally think if alphonse mucha had the opportunity to time travel to our time Im pretty sure He WOULD definitely love anime xD

Hey whatever works for you my dear Imouto-chan since I'm not overly picky you know aside from the two characters I've asked for that one pic.

Although you know I also kind of asked for an ErikaxBattler type pic that inclues the murder-doll Dlanor as well.
tongue.gif

If at all possible I would love to make a request.

It's fairly simple, I would like a picture of baby Kangaskhan (who normally is in it's mother's pouch) wearing a karate gi with both hands on the belt/sash looking all bamf.

If you have the time for this I would appreciate it greatly.

Arigato gozaimasu!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back