Naruto Art

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
omg xD I loved that first one of yours, witty, in the last post. Hilarious, especially if you know about Al's...complex...
laugh.gif

I've actually got a lot of pictures that I'd love to share, but I don't wanna rehost them (they're already hosted up) just so that I can get thumbnails of them. Call me lazy (I am).

sorry about the lack of updates I just haven't been into it for awhile. Which is too bad for you all because I have seen some really good pictures.....
tongue.gif

Witty, in the third pic of your most recent post, is that supposed to be Naruto and Hinata? If so, whats with the scar over the eye? If not, who the hell is the other wolf supposed to represent? *confuzzled*
I couldn't think of many other characters that would be displayed as a white wolf, with the forehead protector around the neck like a necklace; and none with a scar like that except Kakashi, who has a mask, and a forehead protector over the said scar...

Edit: Found the answer while randomly zooming around DevArt (notice a lot of your pics come from there >_> perhaps should give credit...); and saw the pic. Apparently, the wolf on the left is an original character made by "asuka-ookami", and the pic was drawn by Rukiawolf. Check out DeviantArt and look up the two artists if your interested
happy.gif

Oh yeah I get a lot of my pictures from that site. No one here really looks there so the pictures go to waste. In the end the artist are just "copying" the artist of naruto they don't really have any claim to the characters. However it saves me some time if every one just goes there and stumble through all the "nude art" crappy fan art, emo pics, more nude art, and more crappy fan art. If you are brave enough go to the site dchaosblade mention.

I don't notice very much in the way of nude art unless you are LOOKING for it; and that aside, you can turn a mature images filter on, so that you don't see any nude art. Personally, I find DeviantArt as an excellent artist community; I use it, and post my own artwork on it. I'd appreciate it if you didn't demean the site.

Edit: As to crappy fanart, that can be solved by setting the filter by popularity; then you wont get all the crap, which abounds on ANY and ALL art communities; and will also abound on google or whatever else you use.

trust me turning on the popularity just makes things worst. Thats where most of the crap is. Also you dont have to be looking for the nude art its usually the most popular stuff. I dont like self censorship so I dont bother with silly filters. Not to mention I never said I didnt find it artistic at times. Anyway I use the site and have a page of my own. The link is in my sig. So I can say whatever I want about it. I been there since they had the old design, and probably only right now drawing better because of that site.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back