Mnemosyne

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

ILoveTsunderes

-chan
Kouhai
Anyone seen the trailer yet?

Looks good. Sex and violence! Woot! Looks like a horror, science fiction, supernatural, 6 episode OVA to look forward to. Plus, Mamiko Noto and Tanaka Rie are gonna do the voices of Rin Asogi and Sayara Yamanobe, good enough reasons to watch it.

Looked very interesting.
Sex always sells, so thats a reason. Also I liked the way it looked.
Definitely something I would watch.

Another twisted anime in the pot. Looks freaky...weird....it seems to be an OVA or a movie....I don't think it would be a series.

"WATCH" Mnemosyne Anime Trailer

Okay after doing some research....I have uncovered thats its: -

logo.gif

key_visual.jpg

Title: Mnemosyne - Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi
Japanese Title: Mnemosyme -ムネモシュネの娘たち-
Genre: Horror, Science Fiction, Supernatural
Premiere: 3rd Feburary 2008 (03-02-08)
Animation Studio: Xebec
Production: GENCO
Original creator: GENCO & Xebec
Director: Shigeru Ueda
Character Design: Chuuouhigashiguchi & Mitsuru Ishihara
Music: Takayuki Negishi
Official Website:
http://www.rin-asougi.com/
http://www.xebec-inc.co.jp/anime/mnemosyne/

It is going to be a 6 episode OVA.

Opening Theme: "Alsatia" by Galneryus
Ending Theme: "Cause Disarray" by Galneryus

This is a taste of the Galneryus music.......a Japanese Dragonforce...hmmm ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjnNOkjnLVI

Japanese Cast

Mamiko Noto as Rin Asōgi
Akira Ishida as Apos
Rie Kugimiya as Mimi
Rie Tanaka as Sayara Yamanobe
Sayaka Ohara as Laura
Nobuyuki Hiyama as Kōki Maeno
Yasunori Matsumoto as Tamotsu Yanagihara

Hehe completely off subject but looks like everyone is out for you today JD. First time I click the link, ANN is telling you to piss off and get your own server to host. Next time, about 5 mins later, Photobucket is saying your bandwidth is done.
biggrin.gif

Whoa, the trailer was kinda weird. Especially with the erotic torturing...did she really cut off....meh I won't ponder too much about that x_x. Besides that it seems cool and interesting with the slick fight scenes and rock n'roll bckgnd music (can't go wrong there). There was some yuri action, I hope there isn't too much, but I would dismiss that if the plot was interesting.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Dec 29 2007, 06:12 AM) Japanese Cast

Mamiko Noto as Rin Asōgi
Akira Ishida as Apos
Rie Kugimiya as Mimi
Rie Tanaka as Sayara Yamanobe
Sayaka Ohara as Laura
Nobuyuki Hiyama as Kōki Maeno
Yasunori Matsumoto as Tamotsu Yanagihara

A8931-16.jpg

Rie Kugumiya and Rie Tanaka in the same show = AUTOMATIC WIN!

@JCD and to everyone as a future reference: Don't directly copy and paste or hotlink images from sites that use their own servers. Take the time to upload them on imageshack, photobucket, imagevenue, etc...

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jan 02 2008, 07:40 PM) Rie Kugumiya and Rie Tanaka in the same show = AUTOMATIC WIN!
I agree! I can wait to watch this series. I wonder when it will premiere. Oh well, I can't wait! ^o^

Neat-o. Haven't heard of this show til now. Sorta reminds me of Mezzo Forte with the sex and violence, cept the fighting scenes in this one looks better, and the sex scenes probably won't be as hardcore as Forte.

This anime looks really good.. I was wondering why we haven't seen it around yet and then I noticed it's premiering in February... since it's an OVA, I suppose we're getting one episode / month?

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jan 03 2008, 12:40 AM)
Rie Kugumiya and Rie Tanaka in the same show = AUTOMATIC WIN!

totally agree, those two are really good seiyuus.. Rie Tanaka especially, I love her voice!!

whoa-ho-ho-ho! Total awesome-sauce! Episode 1 was outrageously amazing! I didn't even watch the preview, but I could tell it was going to be awesome from the heavy metal ballade of an introduction it had. Very, very hardcore.
happy.gif

Daaaaang, I'm definitely gonna keep watching this. It looks like its going to be an awesome offshoot of the zombie/undead genre?

Not to mention the awesome animation, it was beautiful! And the music! Mmmm!!! Delicious!
biggrin.gif

Hmm. That was asdistic. Very sadistic. I mean, ripping nipples off and such. And the OP - spiked metal cord bondage. w00t, I'm gonna like this one. Too bad it's only 6 eps.

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Feb 10 2008, 05:17 PM) Hmm. That was asdistic. Very sadistic. I mean, ripping nipples off and such. And the OP - spiked metal cord bondage. w00t, I'm gonna like this one. Too bad it's only 6 eps.
Too bad it only airs the first sunday of every month.
sad.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Feb 10 2008, 09:39 PM) Too bad it only airs the first sunday of every month.
sad.gif

I think it's only normal because it's an OVA, not a TV series (technically). For example, Tokyo Revelations is released like an episode for 2 months or sth, so it's not that bad. However, I was expecting a higher image quality from Mnemosyne. Well, maybe it'll look better once the DVD is out.

Nice visual enjoyment with all the violence and the ecchi scenes but i found the story kinda plain(or old) and obvious.

That was just pretty fantastic. Everything about it was great. I think I needed a new bloody/violent series to watch. Also Rin is I think the sexiest, most badass character ever.

I don't want to wait a month for more.
sad.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back