Minecraft

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
So I went to log in to my local server and see you're bringing it up and preparing it
ohmy.gif
a wonderful sign!

QUOTE (wedora @ Jun 01 2013, 03:52 AM) So I went to log in to my local server and see you're bringing it up and preparing it
ohmy.gif
a wonderful sign!
I generated a new world, and my god its beautiful. So we can gather up today\tomorrow )

I'm good to go any time today, would like to start today if possible because the following weekends have stuff slated and I'll be sporadic then.

Sure then, I'll start it up, and join in myself, sad it wont go group eventish like last time
biggrin.gif
, but, oh well

dealing with some difficulties with my base install but I'll be on soon. Its not detecting the mods I have installed for some reason on either this server or my local one so I think something got messed up last night

FTB had an update. and I'll take server down. forgot to do smth) moment

started it up again.. xycraft still on there. ftp is being glitchy atm. So dont use any xycraft blocks or items. please.

Yes, its currently down though, I'll be checking a new host soon and launching it there again, if the host is better. Also, waiting for some mod updates
smile.gif

Nah, all is fine, more waiting for som mod updates than anythign else, since don't want to start a new world for everyone when in a month or two it'll just be dropped in favor for new stuff.
smile.gif
Plus, if anyone will want to help or anything the new server will have it own auto donation\group pay box

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back