Karaoke MONSTER - (Closed March 2021)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I think I have managed to compile and start the server processes..... but theres something missing as it appears to need a web component. So still not working but ...some... progress. I think.

QUOTE (Maiku_Ando @ Oct 25 2016, 03:32 AM)I am pleased to annouce Karaoke Monster is back, the server is up and running and should be ready for your performances xD

Client Download

Please ensure you choose 'US 1' for the server.Cool, I never got the chance to try it out 2 years ago. Now I have, it's fun and it works, Thank you Maiku_Ando^^

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jun 01 2016, 10:47 PM)not sure the money thing is the issue here, but more along the line of the will and/or drive to actually get back to fixing it, along with fixing this site
QUOTE (knownX @ Jun 07 2016, 04:54 AM)i hate that i have no knowledge on this thing or i would have recoeven though I posted here back in 2011 that i would help too, i agree as i don't have enough knowledge (yet) as well... so I'm helping in whatever I can :/ good thing Maiku is fixing it and other issues, I hope this site keeps getting active
happy.gif

QUOTE (knownX @ Oct 27 2016, 01:30 AM)Its first crash lol not working.Weird, it works for me. Anyone else? If everyone is having trouble, I could try to record the program as proof (that it works for me).

QUOTE (knownX @ Oct 28 2016, 02:58 AM)When i log in to the program i cant see my name and the recording will not replay.Huh... Not sure how to record, I do notice it saying that each time I play a song. So I'll take your word on that and I had no idea that the lounge is a chatbox, so that also doesn't work. So... Fair enough, it has its main bugs.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back