Isekai Quartet & Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is your favorite from KonoSuba so far?

• Aqua (Medium ditsy archpriest-oujosan)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Megumin (Small chuuni archwizard-chan)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Darkness (Large pervy "M" crusader-dono)

• Luna (XL guild hostess-oneesama)

• Wiz (XXL Lich GODDESS-sensei)

• Yunyun (Inbetween medium and large-rival)

• Eris (Padded but fitting as deity-sama)

• Chris (Flat commando thief-kyan)

• Pro Succubus (XXXL seductress-saseko)

• Rookie Succubus (Loli of his dreams-imoto)

• Kazuma (Reluctant prota hikiNEET-kun)

• Mitsurugi (Failed popular wannabe-yuusha)

• Ruffian (Artisan weaver tough guy-choaniki)

• Verdia (Traumatized airhead dullahan-san)

• Winter Shogun (Invincible samurai-kami)

• None / another character from LN or manga

• Total voters
nijlandp said:
If Kazuma is smart he tries to coerce Wiz into his group. Darkness...well, her actions are just as her personality. She does however inspire other people. In all it was a fun first season to this strange anime. In all it is a nice 8 out of 10
Knorris908 said:
I am completely turned-off by Megumin's character. She's jail-bait, built like a boy, and of course, NUTS. But she is easily THE MOST ENJOYABLE CHARACTER to watch
what if she wasn't flat, a shy version? My wait is over seeing Yunyun in its OVA since s1 ended yet i'm afraid Wiz... won't join JoJo Kazuma after his H'wishes, i felt bad for aqua as least appealing 'heroine' from his harem (back to Eris):lol:

Attachments

• Konosova.png
    Konosova.png
    408.4 KB · Views: 354
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 19 2016, 03:44 PM) So the most obvious reason as to why most of the male adventurers never left this village was most likely due to the Succubi that reside in town. Although with things ending a bit too well it seems that Kazuma get's charged for destroying a lord's manor of sorts, but on the up side at least there wasn't any major causalities with that though.
laugh.gif

Umm... Would YOU leave? Let's see... leave the starter town with the admittedly RARE agreement that totally-HOT succubi that would otherwise KILL YOU anywhere else in the world, will as a service, allow you any fantasy of your dreams every night for as long as you can afford it...
In a town balanced for LVL 0-5, being a LVL 10 or higher means that you could survive quite nicely there very easily, gaining amounts of treasure whole parties would take a day to earn in only a few hours.

Yeah, I'd stay! game balance is WAY broken like Kazuma keeps saying. There should be some "incentive" that makes it difficult for players over a certain LVL from staying in a starter town.

Now, how sad is it that Megumin has earned the title of "The Crazy One" when she's on a team with DARKNESS?!?!?! That's pretty bad. For Aqua's (God's) sake the chibi of the party is actually the most famous! I think this may be a first....

Now as a RARE example, I am completely turned-off by Megumin's character. She's jail-bait, built like a boy, and of course, NUTS. But she is easily THE MOST ENJOYABLE CHARACTER to watch in the current roster in my book.

Kazama - "Yes, yes, I'm Kazama." These little moments are simple and understated comedy GOLD. Really confers an appropriate sense of intimacy and trust to be THAT zany with his teammates when the rest of his personality doesn't seem like it would go along with anybody else doing the same. He'd just make some kind of "What a pain" comment and let it drop, I think. A great way to demonstrate the closeness with the others that seemingly has "snuck-up" on him.

Can't believe that "SEKKO BOYS" gets more episodes than this show does.... The animation house investors aren't even as close as betting erroneously on HD-DVD over BluRay, as they are more like betting on Super VHS over BluRay! Not even comparable....

KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! 2, best comedy S2 in winter

Kid-Wolf said:
Although with things ending a bit too well it seems that Kazuma get's charged for destroying a lord's manor of sorts, but on the up side at least there wasn't any major causalities with that though. :lol:
hilarious how he's judged for his crimes, ala Phoenix wright as a S1 minirecap :d

Kid-Wolf said:
Well on the up side with that latest episode would be to say that Darkness finally managed to have someone have their way with her.
Kazuma almost did so now with Yunyun in S2 and ep.3 a dungeon lich, by its PV finally we'll see Darkness again tomorrow... both dark scenes hint torture but as she didn't like it, I think the pervy lord's maids dressed her for their wedding <_<

KonoSuba 2 0VA; giant pervy, sadomasochistic bishōjo and milk carton golems

Kid-Wolf said:
Saw the first episode, and quite frankly it feels like a watered down version of Kono Suba
rejoice! IseSuma is ok, but a WTF Destroyah's creator backstory xD S3 when!?:(

Also, wasn't there a rumor about this series also getting a game as well too? I mean I know the OVA for the second season has been announced for a while now and I hope to see more of Yunyun because of it.

Another-World Quartet, minicrossover to see if Isekai or School genre is better

Kid-Wolf said:
wasn't there a rumor about this series also getting a game as well too?
you mean this? xD the other parody, IQ adds Yōjo Senki yet I didn't finish it :p

Kid-Wolf said:
something I was looking forward to as an in between for Re;Zero S2, and maybe another KonoSuba as well.
also i'm waiting for their Movies (not interested on the YS one yet), now ep'2... shows how stupid OP Is Aqua hurting Ainz xD Btw, a Megaman-style game!^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjUPcb_MIDw

Isekai Quartet was something I was looking forward to as an in between for Re;Zero S2, and maybe another KonoSuba as well.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back