Isekai Quartet & Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is your favorite from KonoSuba so far?

• Aqua (Medium ditsy archpriest-oujosan)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Megumin (Small chuuni archwizard-chan)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Darkness (Large pervy "M" crusader-dono)

• Luna (XL guild hostess-oneesama)

• Wiz (XXL Lich GODDESS-sensei)

• Yunyun (Inbetween medium and large-rival)

• Eris (Padded but fitting as deity-sama)

• Chris (Flat commando thief-kyan)

• Pro Succubus (XXXL seductress-saseko)

• Rookie Succubus (Loli of his dreams-imoto)

• Kazuma (Reluctant prota hikiNEET-kun)

• Mitsurugi (Failed popular wannabe-yuusha)

• Ruffian (Artisan weaver tough guy-choaniki)

• Verdia (Traumatized airhead dullahan-san)

• Winter Shogun (Invincible samurai-kami)

• None / another character from LN or manga

• Total voters

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: Give Blessings to This Wonderful World! (Konosuba)
Japanese: この素晴らしい世界に祝福を! (このすば)
Airing date: 13/1/2015 (TV series 10 episodes) and June 2016 (OVA)
Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, Harem?
Original creator: Natsume Akatsuki
Original character designers: Kurone Mishima (light novel) and Masahito Watari (manga)
Director: Takaomi Kanasaki
Written by: Makoto Uezu
Music by: Masato Kōda
Character designer: Koichi Kikuta
Art director: Masakazu Miyake
Sound director: Yoshikazu Iwanami
Director of photography: Shigemitsu Hamao
Color setting by: Saori Yoshida
Editing by: Kashiko Kimura
Key animation by: Shinya Takahashi
Recording by: Takayuki Yamaguchi
Sound effects by: Yasumasa Koyama
Studio: DEEN
Network: Tokyo MX, TVS, CTC, tvk, SUN, GBS, MTV, TVQ, BS11
Opening theme: "fantastic dreamer" by Machico
Ending theme: "Chiisana Bōkensha (ちいさな冒険者 / Little Adventurer)" by Sora Amamiya, Rie Takahashi and Ai Kayano

Main cast: Kazuma Satō (佐藤 和真) voiced by Jun Fukushima (TV) and Ryōta Ōsaka (drama CD)
Aqua (アクア) voiced by Sora Amamiya (TV) and Kaori Fukuhara (CD)
Megumin (めぐみん) voiced by Rie Takahashi (TV) and Maaya Uchida (CD)
Darkness (ダクネス) / Lalatina Dustiness Ford (ララティーナ・ダスティネス・フォード) by Ai Kayano (TV) & Marina Inoue (CD)
Supporting cast: Luna (ルナ) voiced by Sayuri Hara (TV)

Ruffian (荒くれ者) voiced by Tetsu Inada (TV)
Chris (クリス) voiced by Ayaka Suwa (TV)
Dullahan (デュラハン) voiced by Hiroki Yasumoto (TV)
Kyōya Mitsurugi (御剣 響夜i) voiced by Takuya Eguchi (TV) and Kōsuke Toriumi (CD)
Wiz (ウィズ) voiced by Yui Horie (TV) and Saori Hayami (CD)

Yunyun (ゆんゆん) voiced by Kana Hanazawa (CD)
Eris (エリス)
PV#1:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/MG9tWDy6Hmc?rel=0&autoplay=1
PV#2: http://www.youtube.com/embed/NU87y-38glA?rel=0&autoplay=1
TV CM: http://www.youtube.com/embed/BLmPflz2pl8?rel=0&autoplay=1
BR CM: http://www.youtube.com/embed/5-mB_SVhE2c?rel=0&autoplay=1
LN CM: http://www.youtube.com/embed/8PxRJB3NPRQ?rel=0&autoplay=1

Synopsis: The life of Satou Kazuma, a hikikomori who likes games, all too soon came to an end because of a traffic accident... It was supposed to, but when he woke up, a beautiful girl who called herself a goddess was in front of his eyes. "Hey, I have got something a little nice for you. Wanna go to another world? You can take only one thing of your choice along with you." "...then I'll take you." From here on, the great adventure of subjugating the Demon King will begin for the reincarnated Kazuma... Or so one would think, but it's the labor for obtaining food, clothing and shelter that begins! Despite Kazuma wanting to live in peace, the goddess keeps causing problems one after another, and eventually, they attract the attention of the Demon King's army!?

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Jan 11 2016, 11:20 PM)for new series after watching most of the first episodes I've narrowed things down. I think Konno Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! and Ajin are the only shows that haven't aired yet that I'll give a shot. Though Ajin was picked up by Netflix
QUOTE (Norren @ Dec 06 2015,04:16 AM)a funny Isekai story I followed the Manga for until the translator got bored of it. It's not the best, but it's amusing. Depending on how badly they add saccarin to the harem/ecchipersonally it's not bad now that its main cast is assembled in ep.3, i mean what can go wrong joining a: watergal deity... B: loli chunibyo casting explosions like Lina, or c: Masochistic hot knight who can't even hit a cabbage (don't answer)
tongue.gif

Oh yeah this series, the boy is going to have a though time dealing with them. Although the deity is useless in combat, but is good for healing and support. The chuuni-mage they got is a glass cannon that breaks when she casts her one-a-day spell. The Masochistic Knight would make for a great tank and nothing else, until she can find a way to hit..... something.
laugh.gif

Anticlimatic repel quest in ep.4 xD a curse of Darkness fits her, i think Dullahan will return after waiting a week for naught... Better if Megumin keeps exploding his castle, he could believe her lie ;/ odd to hear a beheaded horse neigh
blink.gif

laugh.gif
this series is one of the best comedies this season (well if you like rpg's). What looks like a stereotypical series of an rpg game descends really quickly into a group of really bad heroes. Kazuma tries to become a hero but his ideas based on games are quickly destroyed by the fact that it ain't so easy. Combined with the other three seemingly useless heroes (well, he hoped to get a strong versatile arch-mage, arch-priest and crusader like you always seem to get in a rpg. But he got the worst of all of the classes as they all seems to limited to one speciality) he is bound for trouble. Still as Kid-Wolf mentions about the three, they actually have some of the best features although Kazuma can't see it. Let's put it like this: you have Darkness as a defence which will never falter from fear as she enjoys being hit. Aqua can heal them all if needed. To destroy your enemy you have an amazing finisher in Megumin. And Kazuma himself is versatile as he can learn anything. The cabbage episode was a bit of hint about what they can do. Meeting Dullahan made it even more clear as Aqua simply removed the curse with ease. Hopefully we get some more fun episodes
smile.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Feb 02 2016, 10:44 AM)the deity is useless in combat, but is good for healing and support. The chuuni-mage they got is a glass cannon that breaks when she casts her one-a-day spell. The Masochistic Knight would make for a great tank and nothing else, until she can find a way to hit..... something.
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Feb 3 2016,2:44 PM)Kazuma himself is versatile as he can learn anything. The cabbage episode was a bit of hint about what they can do. Meeting Dullahan made it even more clear as Aqua simply removed the curse with ease. Hopefully we get some more fun episodes
smile.gif
Absolutely xD I must say this is Grimgar's antithesis, both sharing a prota Thief guy but also Wizard and Priest girls... anyway up to ep'5 i prefer Konosuba with Kyoya's debut, seeing an once-proud deity now into a traumatized hikikomori
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Feb 10 2016, 02:00 PM) Absolutely xD I must say this is Grimgar's antithesis, both sharing a prota Thief guy but also Wizard and Priest girls... anyway up to ep'5 i prefer Konosuba with Kyoya's debut, seeing an once-proud deity now into a traumatized hikikomori
biggrin.gif

Hysterical to see Aqua in full-on "Welcome To The NHK" mode! Priceless.

This is the fun/Shiny side of stuck in an RPG world. Kind of nice for a change. Still a harem at its roots though. You have your 3 main Archetypes: LARGE (Stature and boobs) "Sporty-girl" Who happens to be an "M" to his "S" nature; Medium (Stature & boobs) ditsy debutante-type girl; and lastly SMALL (Stature & non-boobs) little sister/loli-type. Seriously, all she needs is a P.E one-piece school swimsuit to complete the stereotype....

All of them are "broken personalities" that will need to grow as a group just to function as decent people in this world. It will be interesting to see how they level-up, though it looks like his "STEAL" ability is almost S-Rank, so it leaves me to wonder how many panties has he actually stolen by now?
blink.gif

Anyway, this show puts a smile on my face, so I call it a "win"!

laugh.gif
This series really destroys the normal RPG characters. Aqua in her cage was so idiotic. That song made the scene in the city really fun to watch.
Even the strong hero is stupid. To have his cursed sword stolen and sold off was so fun to watch.
Dullahan also seems to have some strange ideas. For him to come to the city as the heroes didn't show up at his castle really ain't smart to do..
This series is really fun to watch
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Feb 11 2016, 12:17 AM)LARGE (Stature and boobs) "Sporty-girl" Who happens to be an "M" to his "S" nature; Medium (Stature & boobs) ditsy debutante-type girl; and lastly SMALL (Stature & non-boobs) little sister/loli-type. Seriously, all she needs is a P.E one-piece school swimsuit to complete the stereotype....

All of them are "broken personalities"
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Feb 11 2016, 06:51 AM)Even the strong hero is stupid. To have his cursed sword stolen and sold off was so fun to watch.
Dullahan also seems to have some strange ideas. For him to come to the city as the heroes didn't show up at his castle really ain't smart to do..guess Verdia is 'out of his head' after all the castle bombardment trauma, so as i wrote above expected it but... Mitsurugi didn't save the day thanks to Kazuma in ep'6 xD best so far, btw if Darkness is 'Large' then Luna XL and Wiz XXL?
happy.gif

smile.gif
The writers actually follow the weakness for an element scene of the classic RPG genre. That battle against Verdia really was fun to watch. All of Kazuma's group showed their craziness but also their strenghts. Now that they defeated one of the followers of the demon king they are bound for some serious competition.
Also Kazuma seems to hooked on the steal ability..stealing the sword was a good idea but that head stealing was indeed a lot better
smile.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Feb 20 2016,11:02 AM)gainst Verdia really was fun to watch. All of Kazuma's group showed their craziness but also their strenghts.now that I saw ep.7 that Snow shogun should be new leader of the Devil King's army, first quest they quit... even if Kazuma realized he's fond to them, i guess he'll die again to meet his true goddess Eris ("I don't mind if they're pads")
laugh.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Feb 24 2016, 11:01 PM)now that I saw ep.7 that Snow shogun should be new leader of the Devil King's army, first quest they quit... even if Kazuma realized he's fond to them, i guess he'll die again to meet his true goddess Eris ("I don't mind if they're pads")

That first scene with his again waiting for a sentence was surprising to see. Kazuma's reaction of never seeing his group again was indeed not to surprising. He does like his group even he is complaining about them. I don't think he wants to die again but more like Eris will come to visit him. Eris does now know that Aqua is with him.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Feb 28 2016, 12:11 PM)waiting for a sentence was surprising to see. Kazuma's reaction of never seeing his group again was indeed not to surprising. He does like his group even he is complaining about them. I don't think he wants to die again but more like Eris will come to visit him.about undead I started to miss Verdia since ep.8's flashback, Wiz's debut would be funnier with him still 'alive' ;p... She's a kind lich so Aqua's role reversal was hilarious, like the new home full of 'Rozen Maidens' (another nice Deen anime)
smile.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Mar 03 2016, 04:00 AM)about undead I started to miss Verdia since ep.8's flashback, Wiz's debut would be funnier with him still 'alive' ;p... She's a kind lich so Aqua's role reversal was hilarious, like the new home full of 'Rozen Maidens' (another nice Deen anime)

Did you notice all the rozen maidens
smile.gif
? The other dolls were also pretty recognizable if you know Touhou...
Aqua and Wiz were indeed fun to watch. It did actually have some importance for the characters as well: Aqua still has the power of a goddess. She holds more power that even a lich as the demon kings general can handle. The craziness of this anime really is a strong point of this series. To have Megumin and Kazuma in that situation due to wanting to go to the bathroom was really funny.
There was a weak point though in this episode: the animation quality seemed to drop a few times.
Still if the writers can keep making entertaining situations and actual good connections within the episode (the graveyard quest and the haunted house) it remains a good series

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Mar 05 2016, 01:44 PM)you notice all the rozen maidens
smile.gif
? The other dolls were also pretty recognizable if you know Touhou...Lol i recognized a few ;/ but if you didn't like its previous animation, then check out #9 xD bounciest ep so far... after Aqua's maxed stats and a foiled succubus service, with kazuma's misunderstanding i ship Darkness *gulp DESTROYAH!*
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Feb 17 2016, 02:00 PM) guess Verdia is 'out of his head' after all the castle bombardment trauma, so as i wrote above expected it but... Mitsurugi didn't save the day thanks to Kazuma in ep'6 xD best so far, btw if Darkness is 'Large' then Luna XL and Wiz XXL?
happy.gif

Can I nominate Wiz for Lich-GODDESS then? :)

Hmm, Kazuma's succubus visit was really a nice feature. He should have thought of his weird companions...although he actually seemed to like being with them during the dinner. The change of wanting to be with them since he died during the fight with the winter samurai seems to be getting stronger.
But what happened to the animation quality. It looked worse than the previous episodes
sad.gif
. The faces sometimes seemed to be a rushed job.
Darkness with Kazuma's misunderstanding was really fun. He must watch out now as she is bound to expect more
smile.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Mar 12 2016, 12:57 PM)what happened to the animation quality. It looked worse than the previous episodes
sad.gif
. The faces sometimes seemed to be a rushed job.
Darkness with Kazuma's misunderstanding was really fun. He must watch out now as she is bound to expect more
smile.gif
QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Mar 09 2016, 02:46 PM)Can I nominate Wiz for Lich-GODDESS then? :)sure! if you want vote for her above poll, Lalatina Darkness got mine now that i saw her facing DESTROYAH! in s1 finale... but yes studio Deen is quite irregular in quality, especially Reikenzan this season (still good at Rakugo Shinju lately)
wink.gif

Well on the up side with that latest episode would be to say that Darkness finally managed to have someone have their way with her. Although at the end Kazuma did say he wanted to know who pranked them like that since he did have the sign and light on at the time. So I kind of wonder if the succubus was planning to play with him in the bath or not here.

So the last episode of this season and actually the other adventurers notice the strength within the group. Aqua is stupid but her reserves as a goddess are one big asset. Megumin and Wiz are dangerous together. If Kazuma is smart he tries to coerce Wiz into his group. Darkness...well, her actions are just as her personality. She does however inspire other people.
In all it was a fun first season to this strange anime. In all it is a nice 8 out of 10. Hopefully some game maker will actually make a game with these characters. It would be fun to see that strangeness at work.

So the most obvious reason as to why most of the male adventurers never left this village was most likely due to the Succubi that reside in town. Although with things ending a bit too well it seems that Kazuma get's charged for destroying a lord's manor of sorts, but on the up side at least there wasn't any major causalities with that though.
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back