Instant Messenger

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

create a chatter system?

• yes, that would be cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, its not necessary

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, you sounded so sarcastic..
tongue.gif

something else i thought of.. what about having the scheduler running on that sidebar as well, on a "minimal" mode where you were only notified of updates? that way you could have both the messager and scheduler on while browsing FTV.. click on "expand messenger", see all messenger windows; click on "expand scheduler", see all downloads and their status; etc..

ive created a room. 'ftv room' to those people who want to test this join that room.

QUOTE something else i thought of.. what about having the scheduler running on that sidebar as well, on a "minimal" mode where you were only notified of updates? that way you could have both the messager and scheduler on while browsing FTV.. click on "expand messenger", see all messenger windows; click on "expand scheduler", see all downloads and their status; etc.. That sounds good, I like this idea.

It is not essential to have a chatrooms system, but I voted for a yes since it could be a place where anime fans could converge and discuss, chat or just comment on recent anime releases, rather than finding a suitable section to post. Furthermore, a chatroom has the flexibility of changing subject as fast as another ended.

I believe the others have filled in on the 'cons'.

Just noticed theres an instant messanger, but how exactly do you work it, there seems to be know one on and I don't know how to make rooms and which rooms to join. Is it up and running yet or is it in beta?

QUOTE (InuyashaX @ Dec 29 2007, 11:16 PM)Just noticed theres an instant messanger, but how exactly do you work it, there seems to be know one on and I don't know how to make rooms and which rooms to join. Is it up and running yet or is it in beta?
Hahahahahahahaaaaa... InuyashaX-san, it actually works... It's just that nobody uses it!!!
laugh.gif
I use it from time to time... I'm not logged-in all the time though...
sleep.gif
Anyway, Hiasubi-san made a thread asking about it sometime ago... here it is... Forum Messenger Thingy... Barbobot-san explained how it is used in that thread...
wink.gif

Heheheheheheheeeee... Perhaps, we may see each other in there...
tongue.gif

Sore ja... Matta ne!!!
wink.gif

Slightly off-topic (I apologise) but did not where to post this. I was wandering if it is possible to be notified of new mail on the home page of the site?

Is the feature still up and running? Havent seen it lols I'm wondering, are there plans for some sort of live chat? A good easy to implement program called Flash Chat is nice and clean.

nope. check out the karaoke monster instead. i think daft stopped developing the messenger, so lets close and unpin this for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back