Gao... Archive Unlinked

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
We just got a network abuse notice from our internet service provider.

Therefore...

The FansubTV archive has been temporarily unlinked from the site in an attempt to reduce bandwidth usage. The real queue system will have to be turned on as well, to better regulate things. I would love to buy more bandwidth from them but at the moment, things aren't looking good. Traffic's up about 20%.. and revenue's down about 20%. It's crunch time and I'm afraid I won't be available to see things through (since it's spring break and I'm traveling here and there). Oh well, lets see how things unfold.

damn... =/ that sucks really, really bad, daft! i haven't downloaded anything from FTV for a long time, but it's obvious that many people depend on your site to get their share of anime..

what can we do to help? click on links all the time?
smile.gif
donations?

/jp

I dunno. What's probably going to happen is that Silk will be capped to a 10mbits. Heh, I was going to finish the queue code but I ended up watching AIR 11 like two or three times. Oops, oh well. Looks like it's time for me to leave. I hope things turn out for the best.

the only anime that i miss is gundam SEED Destiny, which was liscensed, and utakata, so as long as you get that up, ill be fine

hmm i wish i could help somehow.. my suggestion is just to host 2 or 3 latest eps for every series and get rid of huge files like H2 LA eps 2 as soon as possible.. i dunno if this would help much because most ppl are only here to dl the new releases....

oh new real queue system.. how is it different from the current one? anyway please keep us updated ^^

Thats to bad. *clicks on ad*

How would that queque code help save bandwith?
blink.gif

Edit: Cute picture
wink.gif

Hey, guys, would it be an idea to turn one of my hard drives into a server?

I have unlimited bandwidth, and 180 gigs of space on the one hard drive. I could clear it out for you.

What do you say?

I think that you should do a script where users would have to register and have cap of maybe 1-2 eps a day, that might help with the problem. I personally try to get my anime from many differant site as to not take so much bandwidth from one site. I can't download torrents, so i rely solely on sites like this.

sasha, i really doubt your upload speed would satisfy more than one person.. an average internet connection is never enough to get a server to run from it =/ if it was good enough, i doubt there weren't hundreds of sites like FTV..

/jp

Is AIR eps r gone 4ever, I dl eps 1,2,3 and stuck on 4 is there any chance to come back I mean eps 4,5,6,7,8 and 9.

New software has been installed.. but is not working as expected. Download results may vary. I'll hopefully be able to get things resolved by tomorrow (and figure out a way to get things back to normal).

i dont really mind the speed bcos my dl normally is around 20kbps or lower only.. max i could get is 30kbps.. so i dont think the speed problem will effect me at all lol

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back