FTV Leauge 4: The 4th Strike

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Alrighty now that the Prelims are out of the way I'll need assistance with a few more things now mostly counting up the votes and a few other things:

So once we got the Prelims running I'll need a few things just so things can flow rather easily here:
- Pics of the ladies that will be in (after the Preliminary Matches are done)
- Help with the poll system we had in the Tsundere Cup and the Medio Cup (For the Main Event, and/or any tied matchups for the final spot)
- Couting the votes (when the Prliminary match is closed)

I want to at least have an even number of ladies all the way through here, so I may need to up the number of slots here. Something that's most likely divisable by 4 I'm guessing, but we'll see what we have to work with.

I'm not sure my last nomination is kosher. I'd thought from the TV CM and notes in the Manga that they were getting an anime soon, but it looks like that might be wrong.

A new chapter of Denpa Kyoushi went up today and had a note at the bottom of the first page which stated "the second anime episode is already airing!" but when I go looking for a "first episode", all I find are the TV CMs, which upon inspection, are advertising tankoban. On the other hand, the series is listed on A-1's "upcoming" list, but the particulars are all "TBA".

So... yeah. I think the guys scanlating the manga don't know the difference between an anime adaptation and an Anime CM and I didn't catch it originally.

Ah no wories, and like I stated before manga character were allowed I belive, well never the less I hope to get the updated tally in because of various reasons.
unsure.gif

Okay guys I got good news and bad news for you all. The good news is that the votes have been tallied up, but the bad news is that entries from 19 to 84 have only one vote. Although to make matters a bit worse for myself Entries 7 to 18 tied for two votes. So I'll post up the results, and yes its ona Excel Spreadsheet thanks to Nemi-san for the help there.
biggrin.gif

Although I had to repost it in a .txt file since it seems it didn't like the Excel file I was working with.
dry.gif

So give me ideas to what to do guys, since I'm not sure handling 84 entries is what I would like to do, and I'll feel bad if I have to cut the number from what I wanted down to 16 now.

Well I could re-open the Prelims and go for a second round and voting is only for the ladies that only had one vote. So that way they do have a better chance then doing it by a knock out round, and of course pick 10 ladies from the list here, and no voting for the same girl twice or more since that's just throwing votes down the drain there.
wink.gif

Well that's my idea, but if anyone has any better ones feel free to let me know here.

In any case I'll post up the top 6 since those are the ones definetlly going to the Main Event now.

1.  Sena Kashiwazaki - Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai  Votes:5
2.  Chitanda Eru - Hyouka Votes: 4
3.  Asuna Yuuki - Sword Art Online Votes: 3
4.  Dekomori Sanae - Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Votes: 3
5.  Takanashi Rikka - Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Votes: 3
6.  Chihaya Ayase - Chihayafuru Votes: 3

Attachments

• Preliminary_Votes_v2.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 329
I believe it would settle your job faster by having knock-out with only those that have 2 votes.......although the knock-out list will be quite bland in taste.

if include all single vote character is almost no different than having an official round opened for more than 60 of them , from various seasons and time......and more hassles.

*personally i was surprised that touhou character can in.....it eats up several char selection spots for other due to the independence dominance of the character.

furthermore it seems unfair to the old league where touhou char can't participate which may spark different result if touhou was running from beginning.

by the way i notice the list has some sort of repetition....no33 and no 5

Well the Touhou portion of you post, not only is there technically a fan made anime for the series, but the 3rd Leage kind of allowed this to happen in the first place. Besides there's so much fan-made animations of all the characters that I guess you can say it's okay.

As I stated earlier if I have to deal with the single vote members of that list I might as well re-open the Preliminary thread and have people pick 10 members out of that list just to improve the chances of getting somewhere near the right ammount of members invovled to make the brackets for this league.

In any case this was going to be my biggest worry, and was hoping for a better turnout, like the previous seasons. I mean I was hoping that people would like to get invovled in this just to bring more activity to the place like the previous times we did thie League.

*edit*

Gah thanks for catching that one for me since that means we hav actually 83 members on this list. So I'll fix that right away now.

Also I guess I can make the League much smaller this season since I do have something divisable by 4 with the ones that only had two votes here. Meaning the only top two will make it into the Finals.

By that time we'll end up doing a Final 8 instead of the orginal idea of having 32. So I hope people will be okay with this sudden change though. Let me know about it soon so that way we can either go with the knockout idea of the ones who had the two votes, or we go with the re-opening of the Prelims and give the ones who got one vote a second chance out of all of this.

Oh and the new list has been posted in my previous post as well.

In any case if we're going with the Knock Out idea before the Main event then by all means these are the reamining contestants that will have to get some work done for them. By that I mean getting pics for them to setup for the matches. not only that but I have to figure out how to setup the bracket for the KO Session. And the Last two standing will take part in the main event.

So here's the list that will need work on if you guys are okay with the KO Session before the main event over the re-opening of the Prelims to get up to 32 members.

7.  Shiina Mashiro - Sakurasou no pet na kanojo Votes: 2
8.  Tsubasa Hanekawa - Monogatari Series Votes: 2
9.  Reisen Udongein Inaba - Touhou Series Votes: 2
10. Morgiana - Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Votes: 2
11. Kotoura Haruka - Kotoura-san Votes: 2
12. Izayoi Sakuya - Touhou Series Votes: 2
13. Inaba Himeko - Kokoro Connect Votes: 2
14. Ibara Mayaka - Hyouka Votes: 2
15. Araragi Karen ・Monogatari Series Votes: 2
16. Oshino Shinobu - Monogatari Series Votes: 2
17. Kobato Hasegawa - Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Votes: 2
18. Hakurei Reimu - Touhou Series Votes: 2

A little late, but it sounds fine to me. It looks like we've got a good little tournament setup.

QUOTE (Norren @ Mar 18 2013, 02:43 PM) A little late, but it sounds fine to me. It looks like we've got a good little tournament setup.
By that you mean how we should do the KO Session, am I correct? If so then I'll need help with giving the pics for the ladies that are not only in th eKO Session, but in the Main Event as well.

Indeed.

Which ones do you need pics for? Full body or portrait? I'll have a little bit of time later tonight.

Edit: and dare I even ask which artwork we should use for the touhou girls?

Oh Full Portraits will suffice, and as for the Touhou ladies thier 10.5/12.3 character portraits will work save for Reimu since she'll be best with the 13.5 portrait that she now has.
tongue.gif

Okay folks all I'm waiting on here now is some kind user to obtain me the character portraits of not only the ladies that are in the KO Session, but also for the Main Event as well.

So my current list is something like this:
- Obtain Character Portraits for the League
- Figure out how to work with that poll we used in the Meido cup and Tsundere Cup/ or have the members here post thier votes.

What pixel size do you want?

I've chased down most of them, Just need to grab the Chuu2koi cast images and standard size.

Edit: Actually, I'll just chase down the meido cup and see what size those were. Damned muscle relaxers have me not thinking straight.

Edit^2: PM'd the batch over since I can't upload yet.

Alrighty I'll see what's usable out of that and go with what I still need then.
tongue.gif

Hopefully we'll see the KO Session by the next week or so.
biggrin.gif

As for the Pixel size, yes we'll go with what the Meido Cup was like.
wink.gif

Also, I'll ask Ryu-san if he could spruce the current pics you gave me up after I check them out first of course.

Good Luck with the new FTV League wolfie-tan and everyone who is involved in it :3! Also kudos to necro ryu for the awesome banners and stuff, they look pretty good
smile.gif
I'm keeping my thumbs pressed that'll be a succesfull event!

Sorry about the delay guys since things in irl have been kind fo hetic for myself forthe past few weeks, but don't fret I should have the brackets ready for the KO Session up by this evening though. So we can finally get on with it.
tongue.gif

*edit*

Okay I'll be able to get the brackets up by this Saturday since work with my cousin kind of set me back big time for this today.

Okay I somehow managed to get time to do the brackets now, which means we can now Get On With It.
laugh.gif

Session 1: #2) Tsubasa Hanekawa - Monogatari Series vs. #7) Inaba Himeko - Kokoro Connect

Session 2: #1) Shiina Mashiro - Sakurasou no pet na kanojo vs. #8) Ibara Mayaka - Hyouka

Session 3: #3) Reisen Udongein Inaba - Touhou Series vs. #5) Kotoura Haruka - Kotoura-san

Session 4: #6) Izayoi Sakuya - Touhou Series vs. #10) Oshino Shinobu - Monogatari Series

Session 5: #9) Araragi Karen ・Monogatari Series vs. #12) Hakurei Reimu - Touhou Series

Session 6: #4) Morgiana - Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic vs. #11) Kobato Hasegawa - Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai

Well we're going to end up with 3 members in the end of this so we'll have a 3-Way-Match up where the top two are in the finals. Also, to make things fair for those two they are going to be randomized into the initial match up for the finals.

Ironically enough I have to say that Sesion #4 is kind of an ironic pull since Sakuya serves as a meido for a vampire, while facing off against a vampire.
tongue.gif

There's a couple of good matches there, can't wait to start
smile.gif
I already know who I would pick
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 21 2013, 07:11 AM)Alrighty I'll see what's usable out of that and go with what I still need then.

Hopefully we'll see the KO Session by the next week or so.

As for the Pixel size, yes we'll go with what the Meido Cup was like.

Also, I'll ask Ryu-san if he could spruce the current pics you gave me up after I check them out first of course.
QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Mar 23 2013, 09:16 AM)Good Luck with the new FTV League wolfie-tan and everyone who is involved in it :3! Also kudos to necro ryu for the awesome banners and stuff, they look pretty good
smile.gif
I'm keeping my thumbs pressed that'll be a succesfull event!for me it's a honor guys and thanks for waiting these portraits to be done ^^ hmm not to sound picky but I'm not too convinced with only 18 girls this time, damn if I knew I would have voted for 10 of my other favorites to classify with 2 votes but i didn't think that as it's the first time i participate in the league... in case it's not too bothersome can we reconsider voting again in the preliminary thread to add 14 girls or more from the 65 that were posted once, or is it too late now that the brackets are ready? >_< what do you guys think? (considering there were 32 for the Tsundere Cup and 34 for the Meido Cup o_O)

#1) Shiina Mashiro* #2) Tsubasa Hanekawa* #3) Reisen Udongein Inaba*
gallery_21048_8_3562.png
gallery_21048_8_13771.png
gallery_21048_8_9125.png

#4) Morgiana* #5) Haruka Kotoura* #6) Sakuya Izayoi*
gallery_21048_8_11114.png
gallery_21048_8_12761.png
gallery_21048_8_22223.png

#7) Himeko Inaba* #8) Mayaka Ibara* #9) Karen Araragi*
gallery_21048_8_18168.png
gallery_21048_8_5924.png
gallery_21048_8_15436.png

#10) Shinobu Oshino* #11) Kobato Hasegawa* #12) Reimu Hakurei*
gallery_21048_8_12280.png
gallery_21048_8_4922.png
gallery_21048_8_28596.png

girls voted 3 times or more: Sena Kashiwazaki* Asuna Yuuki* Chihaya Ayase*
gallery_21048_8_13912.png
gallery_21048_8_8281.png
gallery_21048_8_26802.png

Eru Chitanda* Sanae Dekomori* Rikka Takanashi* thnx to Norren for the pics
wink.gif

Well a few people kind of voiced for going on with what we have so far, but like I said I'm willing for a discussion about it, since that is what this thread is for.
wink.gif

As for the pics I have to say thak you norren-san and Ryu-san for the pics so we can get the KO Session underway.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back