Favorite Snack Food ^^

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Clowd

-san
Kouhai
Mine is By far with no contest at all, peppered beef jerky from the butchers. at the local one for 10$ i can get a bag that will last me for like 5 hours XD the only con with beef jerky is if theres not butchers near buy it can cost up to 10$CND for a tiny bag
dry.gif

Well What its your favorite snack for jjust eating or eating while watching anime XD

Depends..
popcorn with seasoning for longer anime/OVAs
and those oatmeal bars for a regular episode..
and doritos of course.
wink.gif

In most cases instant noodles is a good standby for anime, ramen preferably, it crops up in most stories and helps you relate to the characters as you can all be eating it together. Ideally you need to eat the food that's most appropriate food for each story though which requires some planning. For instance I recall we always used to have cherry pie when we watched Twin Peaks in our house.
So what foods fit which anime?

For Kamichu you need an ice lolly to suck.

Haibane Renmei - doughnuts.

Higurashi - eating rice balls increases the fear factor immensely, as you keep expecting to find a needle in one. (Be careful who you let prepare them....)

Karin - a bento

Air - carton of peach juice. (Be warned though that some people claim it's the thick pulpy peach drink that caused Misuzu's ill health.)

Sailor Moon - odango

Teryaki Beef jerkey
Water with crystalight flavor packets
Chex Mix

Thats the best! you cant beat that.

I always eat chips when watching anime with a glass of either coke or coffee ^^.

Its rather sad ive never had chex mix...
but on anouther note, i really like to eat instant noodles XD, im gonna go get me some and watch onegai twins again
laugh.gif

i used to eat beef jerky back in NZ but now in japan, jerky is expensive
so now i snack on sembei (baked rice cakes covered in all sorts of things, like seaweed or soy sauce etc etc)
its cheap
so my favorite snack is anything that i can get at the dollar store

it's hard to watch anime and at the same time bending down to eat(something like noodles,etc).you may never know what you miss while doing that.so my fav snacks is anything that doesn't require me to do that.like chocolate bars,popcorn,sandwiches
smile.gif

I usually eat goldfish, BBQ chips, and lots of fruit.

For snacks right? Then I like, potato chips, cookies, and cup noodles. Those re always good to me.

Fresh made pinto beans , mashed , with melted mozzarella cheese and salsa , the hotter the better , then put these ingredients into a hot , flour or corn tortilla and you have some nice burritos .
biggrin.gif

Recently I was sent a box of trail mix in the mail. What a wonderful anime snack! Its loaded with calories, wich is good because I am "Underweight". It goes really well with plain baootled water too. An to top it off its healty. And unlike popcorn, it does not crunch, and it is not greasy, so your eremote and KB say nice and clean.

A few minutes ago I watched Saber Maryonet J to cheese. Yup cheese. Hickory Farms cheese at that. Just slice off a peice with my knife, and munch away. Too bad for everone else and the resultant gas though.

I suppose fruit is what I go for whenever I'm peckish. Apples is my recomendation. Yes alright, I am a boring person...

hmmm favorite anime snack... well if i'm at home watching anime, I'll usually have a bowl of cereal lol. Talk about boring i think I got Chromer beat with the apples lol. If not cereal then a bowl of tortilla chips with some chile sauce and lemon juice!

QUOTE (Gundam Zeta @ Nov 10 2006, 07:09 AM) Usually i don't snack when i watch anime...its kinda distracting.
whats so distracting about it?
dry.gif

Can pizza be a snack? lol anyway I like most types of junk food

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back