Fairy Tail

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Cobra is back...7 Dragon Slayers, ah damn I would love for this arc to be "completely" animated one day.

Well once this story arc is finished up, and depending on how many more arcs are left for this series I'd expect this to get animated eventually as well.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 08 2013, 03:51 AM) Well once this story arc is finished up, and depending on how many more arcs are left for this series I'd expect this to get animated eventually as well.
Yeah same here but I sort of want this series to last longer and eventually become one of the "Big 3" when Naruto finishes. However, maybe the author will end it soon, with a similar number of chapters like Rave. Currently Fairy Tail has about 30 plus more chapters than when Rave finished.

I reckon a new TV series for FT will happen in about 3 years or so I hope.

Well they are planning to do a RavexFairy Tail OVA sometime soon here, so it'll give us something to look forard to for another season. Also, it gives fans of Rave to enjoy the series some more.
tongue.gif

For those who follow this mana and are current with it, then next week's going to be a real treat for you guys.

It seems we're going to get three, yes you heard right three, full color chapters. They might be doing something special for this if this is the case you know. Also, the Dragon Festival has now come to a close if you will so what better way than to mark it with a 3-in-1 chapter here. Also I think the following week he's doing the same as well. So I think there will be at least 6 chapters total in two weeks here.

Well with the grand magic games arc over and done with we are now into the Tatarous Arc I take it. I have to say seeing Minerva back in action was kind of interesting to see here. Although the latest chapter kind of made the title of 'Lil Miss Fanservice from Lucy to Erza with just one chapter it seems.
tongue.gif

Granted it looks like we may get more in depth dealings with the Book of Zeref directly with this arc now.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back