Drama & Movies Music Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Here you go, JCD:

Children's Choir - gom se ma ri
LINK HERE

Song Hye-kyo - Gom Se Mari (The Three Bears)
LINK HERE

Jade Kwan - gwan sam...sam yin (Care About Jade)
LINK HERE

Jo Kyu Man - da jool gguh ya (Acoustic Version)
LINK HERE

Sha La La (Humming)
LINK HERE

Title Shuffle (Humming)
LINK HERE

DJ DOC - DOC wa choom eul
LINK HERE

Because I'm currently in full fangirl-mode about the J-drama Galileo, I must post the ED single (sung/performed by the drama's 2 leads), along with the PV and a live performance video:

KOH+ - KISS Shite single & PV & live performance video:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jotcdp2zt4m

I have also upped the series to MF if anyone's interested. See the thread for MediaFire links for the entire series.

Cutie Honey The Live Vocal Album METAMORPHOSES [various artists]
LINK HERE

I'm loving the music for Sapuri (or Suppli).......really loving it.....its make my body move.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 20 2008, 11:21 AM) I'm loving the music for Sapuri (or Suppli).......really loving it.....its make my body move.
laugh.gif
Speaking of the music from Suppli-- does anyone know if KAT-TUN ever released a single for the OP song, "Your Smile"? Because the only version of that song I've ever found was a rip from the actual drama (it even has some of Kame's character's dialogue in one spot). I think it was around the time Akanishi Jin (another KAT-TUN member) "disappeared" to America for a while, so maybe the release got scrapped (?)...

Oh yeah... and here's the OST to Galileo (with Fukuyama Masaharu - Yukawa-sensei himself - on guitar):

Galileo OST:
01. VS. ~知覚と快楽の螺旋~
02. 覚醒モーメント
03. Kissして (Jazz Ver.)
04.VS. ~知覚と快楽の螺旋~ (Guitar × Piano Ver.)
05. 覚醒モーメント (Mid Funk Ver.)
06. Kissして ~Epilogue~ (Solo Piano Ver.)
07. 探偵ガリレオ
08. 帝都大学
09. 燃える
10. 物理学科第十三研究室
11. 転写る
12. 霊視る
13. 湯川学×内海薫
14. 予知夢
MediaFire link
(And if you know the romanized titles, please PM me and I'll fix it!)

PLEASE!!! I've been trying to find the Drama OST of Honey and Clover. Can anyone help me??!! I'll be soo greatful!!!

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Live Action Movie Theme Song & ED - WHEEL OF FORTUNE (Unmei_no_Wa) [Shimamiya Eiko]
LINK HERE

QUOTE (J_Profile @ Apr 17 2008, 03:21 AM) No Honey and Clover drama OST?!?!?
悲しい。。。T_T
There is "NO" Honey and Clover Drama OST unfortunately.
wink.gif

i thought there is... since it says in the official site that it was released on the 5th of March.... thought somone would've uploaded it...

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Apr 21 2008, 03:43 AM) Honey and Clover OST
LINK HERE

Downloaded from: D-Addicts
Did this come out recently ??
rolleyes.gif

Edit: My bad, I thought it didn't exist.....it just wasn't uploaded at d-addicts at the time....gomen.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I would like to request the Full OST of Stand Up!! please. Thank you.
biggrin.gif

OST for Nobuta wa Produce! onegai.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ May 31 2008, 03:43 AM)OST for Nobuta wa Produce! onegai.
biggrin.gif
I can do you 2 better on this-- I'll up both the Nobuta OST (the very pretty instrumental music) and the Kame & Yamapi-- excuse me, I mean Shuji & Akira-- "Seishun Amigo" single (the song that plays over the pigs at the end), and I'll throw in the PV (music video) that launched a thousand Kamapi fangirls (Dancing boys! School uniforms! Angsty expressions! You get the idea)...

Nobuta wo Produce OST

Shuji to Akira - Seishun Amigo single
P.S. This single also has Kame and Yamapi's insert songs from the dramas Gokusen 2 and Dragon Zakura, respectively.
P.P.S. And wow, Kame is skinny in this (esp. compared to in One Pound Gospel).

Shuji to Akira - Seishun Amigo PV (~68 MB)

th_50079_02_122_718lo.jpg

Osen Theme Song - Koi Uta [Tackey & Tsubasa]
LINK HERE

Thanks Poonk and I would like to also request the OST for Proposal Daisakusen ~Operation Love~. BTW, I must say that Proposal Daisakusen is one HELL of a Dorama...........its a MUST FOR ROM-FRE@Ks!!!!
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back