Back to Front ~ The Return of The Front Page

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
FTV_The_Front_Page.png
Welcome to yet-another-update of the website, this time the change is to our front page. Over the history of the site we have had many different designs, from anime updates to the pulse system and the Necromendations. The past 5 years we have been in a bit of limbo, with a mix of broken parts of the pulse system and hastily placed Crunchyroll updates, it has not always been ideal. Therefore, I am pleased to announce our new article system where by contributors can write and publish articles right to the website front page, and not just limited to a single page like before.

It is my hope that this can be the new home for the creativity that once brought you the J-Zine, with interesting articles from many of the talented members of our community.

If you have an interesting idea for an article, a review, a recipe or even a story of a journey to a far off land, and feel like writing for The Front Page, then please send me a message for details, or post a comment below.

We hope to bring you lots of exciting new items really soon, in the mean time however we have the full back catalogue of all of Ryu's excellent Necromendations as well all the previous news items going back some 16 years!

Please note that the Necromendations all have the wrong post date, and for some reason show up as being posted in 2018, they are however still in their original chronological order and we have therefore left them as is, we apologize for the inconvenience.​

Last edited:
Maiku Ando

Maiku Ando

Leader & Staff Writer
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back