Anime Wallpapers

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
some animated ones...

nijlandp; they weren't too big for that thread, but they are designed as wallpapers, and are fan-made - and the rules specifically say no fanmade wallpapers and such. Thats why you were asked to post them here. Just wanted to clarify that.

Anyone have some nice xxxHolic wallpapers they'd like to post? Looking for a nice one. Preferrably widescreen.

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Mar 25 2008, 12:08 PM)Anyone have some nice xxxHolic wallpapers they'd like to post? Looking for a nice one. Preferrably widescreen.

I found this site I think everyone will like. The link is for xxxHolic as that is what Barbobot wished for. animepaper.net You will need to be registered to view the images at full scale.

Saaaaa I guess it's time to put some life back into this thread, so here are a few wallpapers
wink.gif

Here are some more

Needed a place to post up the wallpaper I made at Anime Expo 2008 DA booth.

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Jul 21 2008, 08:13 AM)Needed a place to post up the wallpaper I made at Anime Expo 2008 DA booth.

Wow you did a good job on this hama^^. Well here are some more wallpapers
smile.gif

And some more...

Hey ho, this is Jun and I brought some wallpapers with me, so here you go
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Sep 10 2008, 12:06 AM)Hey ho, this is Jun and I brought some wallpapers with me, so here you goWow, awesome wallpapers you´ve got there. Wonder were you got those from, anyway there are cool
cool.gif
wink.gif

But then again, all the wallpapers are awesome here, if i find some good ones worthy of posting here, i will post them eh
wink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back