Anime Music Videos

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Thanks, but I don't see me making my 2nd AMV any time soon, because I got the lyrics for the song I chose, but I don't know anyone who will translate them for me because they're in Japanese Characters. I posted on a few places asking for help and got completely ignored as people continued to post over my request and you're not allowed to repost and no one will probably end up helping me... Does anyone have any suggestions for what I should do?

About my first AMV, as the nature of the song was 'crazy' I decided to follow up with some short clips, but you make a very good point and I plan to use much more sizable clips in my next one and make things much more coherent. As for the nature of the clips I took what I could and I couldn't be too picky because the series only has 6 episodes. I am planning to include clips from over 20 different anime in my next one, so hopefully it turns out better, but thanks for your feedback.

Here's the lyrics for the song I'm using, as I said IDK how I'm going to get into a good english translation, but if anyone has any ideas I would truly appreciate it, (Google and Yahoo Online Translators... Blow... Hard...)

何ができるかって何もできねえ
そんな俺達がやれる事ァひとつ

Ride on Rock'n'Roll Shooting Star
うっせえギター鳴らし
Fire Cracker Every Night
夜を染めろ

意味なんて関係ねえ
ただ自分の
衝動に素直に
従うだけさ

Ride on Rock'n'Roll Shooting Star
爆音ギターかまし
Fire Cracker Every Night
夜に爆ぜろ

飲んだくれていた
昔の神様
奴等が刻んで
伝えた言葉

Too Fast To Live Too Young To Die (x3)

Hey Guys聴けよ
今夜は派手に行くぜ

今この瞬間
革命を起こせ
頭の中身を
全てぶち壊せ

飲んだくれていた
昔の神様
奴等が刻んで
伝えた言葉

Too Fast To Live Too Young To Die (x7)

QUOTE (kare_reiko @ Dec 03 2006, 03:30 PM) http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=karechan here's my amvs
biggrin.gif

Post moved.
Such a very amazing link! Thanks you for the post

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back