Anime Music Videos

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
hmm, i tried abode premier. Worth a shot i would say. Vegas is something i don't know. Maybe i will try it later when i have time.
Right now, i've got lots of things to do for work so it is going to a bit quiet with the new amv's
sad.gif

QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ Jan 08 2009, 02:15 PM) I'm curious about something. For those who have used them, which is better, Vegas or Adobe Premier? Using WMM gets somewhat tedious after a while.

By the way, nice AMVs guys.
Vegas is amazing its a bit awkward for me to use so I dont use it. You can really tune and tweak your AMV in Vegas unlike other video edit applications.

Premier I dont know much about I plan to try it out sometime in the future.

I use Magix Movie Edit which does the job plenty good. Doesnt have all the cool transitions and effects like Vegas though and harder to tune fades and transitions.

okay, this one really is going to be the last for a while. I had a bit of time today to finish it. It was in my mind a few months ago and i really liked the series so to you all a little bit of Nogizaka Haruka no himitsu:

Haruka

heres one i was working on for about 2-3 days.
not to proud but still good enuff to upload.
enjoi.
the anime is sekirei.AMV - Reason

okay, i didn't have much time this week to make an amv (or watch anime for that
sad.gif
) but i do have a little amv to watch.

the anime is Sora o Miageru Shōjo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai (Munto for short)

munto

okay still no index amv but i'm going to finish it this weekend. The problem is still getting the song to fit with the series
sad.gif

For now you just have to do with my oldies. By the way i have added the lyrics in the tomoya nagisa 2 amv (for your convience: tomoya nagisa 2). Now you all can understand what is being sung and why i thought it fitted with them
biggrin.gif

edit: the index amv ain't finished yet so that has to wait until i have finished my brand new evening course called experimental design. sorry to all

Gah *sniffle* I'm not sure if I want to slap you for making me cry again because of the Clannad videos or hug you lol
I'm not entirely sure about the music in the first one, it sorta works but doesn't quite complete the feeling for me.
But yeah the music definitely fits with Touma and Index.

okay, one about kurokami (if you want one about Asu no Yoichi, i'm sorry to report that the one i made got rejected by youtube. So no go for that series.)

kurokami

I posted this in the Code Geass R2 section a while back it just got lost in the mounds of pages.
Reposting here which somewhat relevant, fanmade video etc.

Feedback is appreciated, hope no one gets offended, I have no intent to offend anyone. If I do I apologize.

Here is my Code Geass R2 25 Full Feature Parody.
WARNING contains mature humor.

Code Geass R2 25 Full Feature Parody 1/3 HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sI9tlv1GAQ

Code Geass R2 25 Full Feature Parody 2/3 HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKlYF8fiBw4

Code Geass R2 25 Full Feature Parody 3/3 HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0oTXz_pKQ4

Let's get it going again
biggrin.gif
. Another one...this time true tears.

true tears

Edit: I have made a torrent of all the amv's i've made so far (including ones who aren't online anymore). I hope you like them. Please let me know if you like them
biggrin.gif

amv torrent

Another edit: you can also find it on tokyotosho.info (search amv).

I have two questions to you all:
1. I've always put the amv's on youtube but it sometimes is a bit of a hassle (degraded quality). Would you like it if i put five amv's in a torrent each time? or continue in the same way and make a big torrent every few months?
2. How did you like the amv's in the torrent? i really would like some feedback on the ones who weren't released before (valkyria chronicles, asu no yoichi)
smile.gif

Okay, new projects: combining Frozen with Clannad and to honor my avatar i'm going to do something new with Suigintou
biggrin.gif

bad news: youtube is busy again so no amv clannad. I've decided to make a batch torrent later this year. I'll repeat my question: do you want one after five amv's or after a certain period?

but another one amv is okay for now. For all the spice and wolf fans (Chuuko, Kid-wolf for example
biggrin.gif
):

spice and wolf

okay, still no reply's
sad.gif
. Hmm...what to do..I know
biggrin.gif
. I will make another one
laugh.gif
. This time it will be from the series Ga Rei Zero (i haven't forgotten that i would make one
biggrin.gif
). It will take a while though because i don't have any inspiration yet. Second i had another request and that one may creep ahead.

Any reply's to the amv's are always welcome.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ May 13 2009, 07:13 PM) bad news: youtube is busy again so no amv clannad. I've decided to make a batch torrent later this year. I'll repeat my question: do you want one after five amv's or after a certain period?

but another one amv is okay for now. For all the spice and wolf fans (Chuuko, Kid-wolf for example
biggrin.gif
):

spice and wolf
Sorry for the very very late reply =_=
I must say that the Spice and Wolf amv is trully absolutely awesome
biggrin.gif
Horo is for me always a big, BIG WIN
tongue.gif

Also for the rest of all yer amv's, i like those alot too. Very well made in my humble opinion.
rolleyes.gif
Well, keep up the great work.
wink.gif

okay, a new one for all. It is a new one for a series which needs a followup (where is series 3?)
I do have some other amv's ready but they are blocked. So you'll just have to wait for the batch torrent.

nodame 2

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back