Anime/Manga/Game Identification Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
hey i want to know what this anime chick from?

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Mar 23 2011, 03:38 AM) hey i want to know what this anime chick from?

100% percent sure she is from Triple H by Distance. Never knew they animated that, but yeah its an H-OVA

Can someone tell me who she is:

I know that she is from To Heart but Ive found nothing about her.
Her name would be enough.

I think she's probably a nameless side character? At least shes not one of the main heroines in To Heart 1, To Heart 2 or To Heart Another Days as far as I can tell.

name this anime character

QUOTE (iamdeath @ May 05 2011, 12:56 AM)

you're pic is kinda small, ad I'm sorry but I'm not skilled enough to id an ani-chara by their breasts

QUOTE (iamdeath @ May 05 2011, 07:56 AM)

Haha, I just saw that scene very briefly in MariaHolic -Alive-'s opening. Thats Miyamae Kanako's breasts.

dontlook.gif

can you tell me what these anime character?

QUOTE (iamdeath @ May 07 2011, 03:15 AM)
gif-8.gif

Macross Frontier scene that was photoshopped with characters from Gundam 00

The first image looks like it's from Excel Saga or its spin-off Puni Puni Poemi, but I'm not entirely sure since the hair is a bit too short.

th1154811882328ik3.gif
Thats from the opening of Suikoden Gaiden 2, however it's not an anime but a visual novel.

QUOTE (iamdeath @ May 07 2011, 11:15 AM)
1196660191867-1.gif

can you tell me what these anime are?
I'm pretty sure that's Kiyal from Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Man do her eyes look weird
tongue.gif

QUOTE (iamdeath @ May 07 2011, 08:15 PM)
dontlook.gif

can you tell me what these anime character?

Yutsonoha_nonowag2.gif

can u tell me sorry

_http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/vegeta_ssj4/dontlook.gif
Interlude

but i dont know this
_http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x398/Arshion9809/Yutsonoha_nonowag2.gif

Manga about guy who bed a girl she falls pregnant he tell her but he give her check and leave her alone but not entirely sure all i know that she was with her parents and she crying then u see the check near her.

anyone know the title of the manga

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back