Ah! My Goddess TV

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Littlemissmew

Kouhai
As a big Goddess fan I thought it was brilliant when I heard a while back that there would be a new series.
But,judging from the promo now released,what do people think?
I find that Keichii looks slightly different from normal.Has anybody else noticed this?
It seems the character designs are mostly like the ones in the movie,but something seems to have changed.I can't quite see what it is though.
What do you all think?

The drawing style does look different but maybe that's how his drawing style has progressed since then (if anyone here follows the manga, could they shed some light on this?)

Or more likely, because it is a tv series lower budget hence slightly different art, but i think they've managed to keep the same voice actors
biggrin.gif

I can't wait to see them! I am a great fan I even have the mini godess collection! I hope is good!

Yeah! I noticed it too. He's definately... Rounder? I don't know. He looks older in a way.

*Attempts to reanimate this thread*

So with A!MG getting licenced, after only just a few episodes was it anough to convince you to buy this on DVD when it comes out, or would people have liked to see more before judging the series.

I sitll needed a fe wmore eps to convice me.. I was teatering since I know the storyline.. but it's kinda nice they acctually follow the manga more closely...

good so far I like how they are following the manga. I give it 7/10 so far.

I havn't seen the original anime series in quite some time so I cant really compare but I like it and of course the manga as well

Is Fujishima still doing the art in this? Bec iv seen enough of his work in A!MG, A!MMG and Taiho Shichauzo to know that he couldnt have changed his style this much. If it wern't for Inoue Kikuko i might have not liked the TV rendition very much

hiro:
im hoping that ALL the other characters get more light this time around. Mara and her mini-demons got a cameo in the openning sequence of the OVAs but never actually showed up
dry.gif

AMG season 1 was truly a great series... but season two episode two is out... lol
laugh.gif
i dont seem to be talking to anyone here cause this is sooo out of date... just thought I'd step by and say hi to the graveyard... lol
tongue.gif

i haven't watch it. i'm waiting for my cousin to give me the series.... i cant find the direct link... ugh can't wait to watch...

Aiya... you better refer earlier post... Me and xcouger are fighting for this goddess...

bf2b2.png

" I shall thou my love as Hairie all be mine..." Peorth, after i call her.....

LOL!... refer to posts in ah my goddess tv season 2... my explaination on Peorth is there... she is indeed full of beauty... " I shall thou my love as Hairie all be mine..." ??? hahaha
laugh.gif
that was good...
biggrin.gif
but she didn't say that... you're lying! LOL
laugh.gif
... she actually said " I shall not go out with Hairie because of his unfaithfulness towards me with the other goddesses and humans; therefore i shall eternally stay alongside xcouger"... lol
tongue.gif

LOL!... its kind of funny that we are all posting in this old thread...
tongue.gif
kind of out of date... but i guess I'll stick around for new ah my goddess season 1 fans that have any further questions or doubts...
laugh.gif

I finished season 1 a couple a days ago and finished sorezore no tsubasa yesterday. I saw episode 12.5 special of season 1 yesterday when I was about to finish off season 2. In general season 1 was great.....hopefully a season 3 this year but it will probably come out in 2008 to celebrate AMG's 20th anniversary. Episode 23 and 24 (meant to be a 2 episode OVA) will be on DVD as special bonuses to the final volume of the second season in Japan on 23rd Feb 2007 (tomorrow)................do u guys know how long it will take to be subbed ?

Yes please I am new to this series and I really enjoy watching it. Does anyone know where I can Buy the 2nd season so I can watch it. Please let me know. Jap subbed in english or just plain english.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back