_summer

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

labk1ta

-daisuki
Retired
i dl this n seen it. its a good anime. something to add on ur watchlist. heres some info i got.

“Is there any girl you love?”

By this word his friend asked during the school excursion, the protagonist, Kaizu Takumi, begins to aware of his interest in opposite sex. Of course, there are girls around him, for example, his childhood friend, Hatano Konami, his classmate, Ebizuka Shino, a school idol, Shimazu Kakana, etc. However, he himself hasn’t noticed his feelings until he is asked by his friend. He becomes anxious seeing his friend try to find his girl friend, and he resolves his mind to find a girl friend during the last summer of his high school life.

[Source: Animenfo]

th_26824_summer02_122_311lo.jpg

The correct title for this is "_summer" (pronounced "Underbar summer") and even though I have the first episode downloaded, I haven't watched it yet. I'll give a proper review later on, though I can tell right now the girls are really cute.
happy.gif

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Dec 26 2006, 05:20 AM) The correct title for this is "_summer" (pronounced "Underbar summer") and even though I have the first episode downloaded, I haven't watched it yet. I'll give a proper review later on, though I can tell right now the girls are really cute.
happy.gif

Yeah, I thought so too. The true title is "_summer". Thread title fixed.

I'm gonna definitely watch this. Woah, no one has talked about this anime before. The girls looks really cute. Unfortunately, it looks like that is only an OVA. >.< I hope it is not only one episode OVA
dry.gif

just watched the OVA, lloks promising.. konami and wakana looks pretty
tongue.gif

hope there will be a TV series so we can see who Tak-kun will choose
smile.gif

lol gomen! and thanks for fixing it. it does look like an ova but when i went to researched about its run time it says 'on going'. so hopefully, HOPEFULLY, its not only ONE ep. or else.. lol
biggrin.gif

The screenshots of the girls look good, I will give this anime a try too. Those girls look so cute, maybe there will be some or a lot of ecchi in it
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (solarwing @ Dec 26 2006, 11:14 AM) The screenshots of the girls look good, I will give this anime a try too. Those girls look so cute, maybe there will be some or a lot of ecchi in it
rolleyes.gif

some is the correct word my friend. I'd love to see the hot spring scene over and over and over again, but there were only two chicks in it so...

QUOTE (HollowClover @ Dec 26 2006, 11:53 AM) well... this is just one OVA, checked it out on wiki... meaning no TV anime yet so dont get too attached people
Hey, I just spent some time updating that Wiki and I found out via amazon.co.jp that the second episode is coming out on Jan. 26, though I hope SS doesn't wait another 2 months to sub it.
dry.gif

Alright, so after I watched the episode, I must say those girls are really cute. I think I'll be bold and claim Chiwa.
biggrin.gif
Damn though, I wish this wasn't just an OVA series; this definately should have been at least 12/13 episodes.
unsure.gif

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Dec 26 2006, 05:30 PM) Hey, I just spent some time updating that Wiki and I found out via amazon.co.jp that the second episode is coming out on Jan. 26, though I hope SS doesn't wait another 2 months to sub it.
dry.gif

I hope you are talking about Static-Subs when you say SS. If so, I think they're going to be busy with Kyoshiro-Sora XD = WIN!

i think ss means shinsen-subs? coz thats the subber who did this first ep.

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Dec 26 2006, 06:51 PM) i think ss means shinsen-subs? coz thats the subber who did this first ep.
If its Shinsen, then its hard to say. They took up a lot of series during the fall and several are still ongoing. They were consistent for a decent amount of time in the middle of this year. I guess they're busy with their own stuff.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Dec 26 2006, 08:54 PM) If its Shinsen, then its hard to say. They took up a lot of series during the fall and several are still ongoing. They were consistent for a decent amount of time in the middle of this year. I guess they're busy with their own stuff.
Ah, yes, I meant Shinsen; I just abbreviated it as SS because I was lazy; I actually thought of Static Subs when I was typing to too. XD But sweet that Static is doing Kyoshiro; can't wait to see it.
biggrin.gif

I'm going to put my faith into Shinsen and say that they'll sub the second episode quicker.

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Dec 26 2006, 09:12 PM) But sweet that Static is doing Kyoshiro; can't wait to see it.
biggrin.gif

That's just my speculation unfortunately since they subbed Kannaduki and did a very nice job. However, I don't see a reason of why they wouldn't do it
biggrin.gif
Its something I'm hoping for at the moment.

to bad it is only an OVA atm.

hope this does become a series ^^ haha if so ^^: I claim wakane and konami ^^ unless someone else did I claim kasumi and hinako .

haha wow so many cute girls and you can kind of tell this is from a game. ^^

hope more is yet to come from the episodes if mroe is released. ^^

btw what is that cute thing hinako has? the one cleaning the erasers? looks a bit to small for it to be a human and looks so real to be a robot.

Whoaaa,it's the end already?I'm just thinking of downloading this looks-like-cute anime.....
sad.gif
anyway,who cares....I'm downloading it regardless right away....
ph34r.gif

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Mar 08 2007, 05:26 AM) As this is an OVA, chances are the episodes haven't been released on DVD in Japan yet. When I go to the official site, I only see DVD 1 listed. Though I do see a RAW for episode two on Tokyo Toshokan so maybe the subbers are just behind.
From what I got from watching the second episode, it seemed like that was it and that there'd be no more. You can watch the episode yourself to confirm (as long as the TT torrent is still being seeded). If I am wrong, then news of another episode should come my way soon.
wink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back