10 MOST hottest guys in anime

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (samthebear @ Nov 22 2006, 12:52 PM) but if he lost all that stuff and just sayed normal i think he'd have a pretty good chance with the girls ^^
Believe it or not, I'm sure amber eyed, bathing beauty, Mayuri-sama, has his admirers among the fangirl population.
laugh.gif
Those eyes are just something even with his mask on. Too bad he's so creepy. As Skyfighter-chan said, he'd probably wanna date one of us, just to experiment on us......creepy!
wink.gif
laugh.gif

lol QUOTE (ImTakes @ Nov 22 2006, 04:40 PM)QUOTE (samthebear @ Nov 22 2006, 12:52 PM) but if he lost all that stuff and just sayed normal i think he'd have a pretty good chance with the girls ^^
Believe it of not, I'm sure amber eyed, bathing beauty, Mayuri-sama, has his admirers among the fangirl population. Those eyes are just something even with his mask on. Too bad he's so creepy. As Skyfighter-chan said, he'd probably wanna date one of us, just to experiment on us......creepy!

hmm.. i dont know about that. i mean hes kinda good looking in a creepy way. the kind of guy you dont want mess up with. lol think about what he'll do if he caught you cheatin. scarrry.
tongue.gif

i think he"s wearing a mask cause under it he has no skin or somthing and did you see in some eps when he took that thing like a boomerang and fighted with it it"s so frightning

I love amber eyes..... yeaaaaah, some of my most favourite demons have ´em.

PS: the past tense of fight is "fought"

Damn, Kakashi is the clear winner, come on, he's sooooo cool. I look up to him. He's mysterious, has a nice voice, looks awseome with that mask and never looses his cool.

If I was a girl I'd fall in love with him in a second. Who wouldnt?

QUOTE (InuyashaX @ Nov 23 2006, 09:10 AM) Damn, Kakashi is the clear winner, come on, he's sooooo cool. I look up to him. He's mysterious, has a nice voice, looks awseome with that mask and never looses his cool.

If I was a girl I'd fall in love with him in a second. Who wouldnt?
I assume kakashi is your avatar? I dont watch Naruto..... so thats why I ask.

lol kakashi is on my list. very mysterious indeed. i love it when he uncovers his eye. sooo sexy.
wink.gif

i think that inuyasa is better than sesoma

QUOTE (skyfighter @ Nov 23 2006, 09:33 AM) i think that inuyasa is better than sesoma
Inuyasha is sweet and I love his doggie ears, but Sesshoumaru is damn hot, he is so manly. UAHHH

Man, Warita! I can feel your drool all the way down here!
tongue.gif
Down girl! It seems that Sesshomaru looks like his mommy!

As to Mayuri... I dunno if I could date some guy who slaps his own kid silly... Also, no sense of style! There's NO way I'm going out with a guy dressed the way he is, no matter how hot he's inside that space suit. Also isn't he made of poison? I mean, that would be one fatal kiss!
laugh.gif
For the baddie, gimme Aizen anytime!

QUOTE (orofena-chan @ Nov 23 2006, 08:19 AM)Also isn't he made of poison?  I mean, that would be one fatal kiss!
laugh.gif
I bet it's the best kind of poison too, especially if his kisses are lethal...
laugh.gif
I mean why not live a little dangerously and date this amber-eyed, evil beauty, sans clown make-up and costume ? I would.....
laugh.gif
And yes, when Aizen took those glasses off and stared right at me I was snared then and there .....another dangerously, attractive man !
laugh.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Nov 23 2006, 11:50 AM) I bet it's the best kind of poison too, especially if his kisses are lethal...
laugh.gif
I mean why not live a little dangerously and date this amber-eyed, evil beauty sans clown make-up and costume ? I would.....
laugh.gif
And yes, when Aizen took those glasses off and stared right at me I was snared then and there .....another dangerously, attractive man !
laugh.gif

Sorry if I'm interuppting,about Mayuri I did remember that at the anime they did show him taking a shower,not showing his entire body nor his face but they did show that he has dark hair and.....Well I think that he must be handsome behind his ugly mask, I said I think.....

QUOTE (hamzaxxx @ Nov 23 2006, 10:09 AM) Sorry if I'm interuppting,about Mayuri I did remember that at the anime they did show him taking a shower,not showing his entire body nor his face but they did show that he has dark hair and.....Well I think that he must be handsome behind his ugly mask, I said I think.....
You are not interrupting at all, hamzaxxx
biggrin.gif
, your opinion is most welcome here as well. Go back a few pages, and you will find my post with the pictures of Mayuri-sama taking that now famous shower.
laugh.gif
Ah, but they did show a profile of his face and his body...
wink.gif

lol never miss a thing imtakes. i salute you. lol you'll see those 2 day-old beard his got there. kinda sharp look in his eyes. hmm.. im still not convince to go out with him if ever.

Now that I think about it, Imtakes-chan, you are one hentai person!
wink.gif
You have a thing for guys and chests...bare that is
tongue.gif

QUOTE (hamzaxxx @ Nov 23 2006, 12:09 PM)....Well I think that he must be handsome behind his ugly mask, I said I think.....

Now hamzaxxx, don't be shy! InuyashaX wasn't (good for you!
laugh.gif
) Tell us who YOU find hot!? It'll be real interesting what a guy thinks girls find hot
laugh.gif
(errr...you are a guy right?)

Haha, and I can see already that the fangirlism has begun!
laugh.gif

(no surprise that Warita claimed Sesshoumaru already XD) So.. no one mentioned any Saiunkoku Monogatari guys?
tongue.gif
Ryuki is mine >_>

QUOTE (Noshi @ Nov 23 2006, 01:32 PM) Haha, and I can see already that the fangirlism has begun!
laugh.gif

(no surprise that Warita claimed Sesshoumaru already XD) So.. no one mentioned any Saiunkoku Monogatari guys?
tongue.gif
Ryuki is mine >_>
lol ryuuki is on my list. but right now ill settle for akidzuki/akizuki. he makes me sigh everytime. esp now i dl the op song of bakumatsu. hes always on my mind. *sigh*
tongue.gif

YEAAAAHH, Sesshie is just mine!!!

hehehe, I want Ryukis aniki.... what was his name again, Seiran? Uhmmmm, yummie yummie. (I have a soft spot for bluish hair,.....)

Am I the only one who loves the hot fire God Touda??? He also has golden eyes. Lovely!!!

QUOTE (orofena-chan @ Nov 23 2006, 12:30 PM)
Now hamzaxxx, don't be shy! InuyashaX wasn't (good for you!
laugh.gif
) Tell us who YOU find hot!? It'll be real interesting what a guy thinks girls find hot
laugh.gif
(errr...you are a guy right?)
Well I do find some guys rather cool and good looking....(And I'm a guy
laugh.gif
!).I'm a littel surprised that nobody mentioned Narumi Ayumu and his friends from the Spiral anime:

What do you think girls?(maybe my taste are a littel wierd lol
biggrin.gif
!).
And Harima Kenji from School Ramble:

I've looked all over and didn't find quite a decent pic of Harima without his sun galsesses ,but I assure you that he's really handsome without them!

QUOTE (orofena-chan @ Nov 23 2006, 11:19 AM) Man, Warita! I can feel your drool all the way down here!
tongue.gif
Down girl! It seems that Sesshomaru looks like his mommy!

As to Mayuri... I dunno if I could date some guy who slaps his own kid silly... Also, no sense of style! There's NO way I'm going out with a guy dressed the way he is, no matter how hot he's inside that space suit. Also isn't he made of poison? I mean, that would be one fatal kiss!
laugh.gif
Aizen.. wow that is one hot guy without the glasses, i was like wah?? when he took of his glasses
blink.gif
Serian is hot in his own way but i like ryuki better ^^ so aborable at times ^^

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back