10 MOST hottest guys in anime

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (labk1ta @ Nov 21 2006, 07:38 AM) lol i agree those guys in ff7 are good looking. tidus from ffx, too. even vash frm trigun. i forgot about him. (thnx juhachi
wink.gif
)

yeah maybe guys should put theres too. anyone who wants to participate. not that they want to date them or something if ever theyre alive.
All in good fun...but I agree, maybe later, everyone might be inclined to limit the number of possible dream dates and discuss why they would be of interest, that's if such beautiful men existed in real life.......if they did, I would not be spending my time in a forum....I'd be out playing the field.
laugh.gif
What about evil beauties ? Do they count? I'm thinking....Naraku...Orochimaru...Bankotsu...Aizen ? I even find Ichimaru rather attractive.^-^

QUOTE (warita200 @ Nov 21 2006, 12:52 PM) I dont understand why everybody posts 10 and more guys. Who reads such a long list???? Maybe it would be better just to put the 3 most favourite ones and discuss a little what we like about them, why they are sexy or cute. I dont see much sense in smacking a list in here and not discussing it.

What about you, what makes your knees go weak when you see HIM??? (or hear, hihihihi)
i agree! for me i think its bishonen thats doing it for me now -_-ll i need to watch other anime -_-ll but seriously bishonen for me just makes me go nuts >.<
wub.gif

QUOTE (warita200 @ Nov 21 2006, 11:52 AM)I dont understand why everybody posts 10 and more guys. Who reads such a long list???? Maybe it would be better just to put the 3 most favourite ones and discuss a little what we like about them, why they are sexy or cute. I dont see much sense in smacking a list in here and not discussing it. Awww, Warita! Don't be such a party pooper!
tongue.gif
Variety adds spice to life! I think 10 slots are not enough!
cool.gif
And really, how much of a discussion do you want!?! Hot is HOT!

Let me add Ken-chan from Bleach as an honourable mention! This is the type of guy you never want your parents to meet, but oh, think about how fun it will be hanging with the proverbial 'badboy'!
tongue.gif
And yeah, he will never make it into anyone's bishounen list, but hey! sexy does not mean pretty!

QUOTE (orofena-chan @ Nov 21 2006, 07:42 PM) Awww, Warita! Don't be such a party pooper!
tongue.gif
cool.gif

Let me add Ken-chan from Bleach as an honourable mention! This is the type of guy you never want your parents to meet, but oh, think about how fun it will be hanging with the proverbial 'badboy'!
tongue.gif
And yeah, he will never make it into anyone's bishounen list, but hey! sexy does not mean pretty!
lol yeah i suppose having a top ten isn't really good enough, cuz there's just too many! >.< and yeah Ken-chan is seriously hot in the seriously disturbed way >.< lmao but you hav a point there ^^ he is one you wouldn't want your parents to meet! >.<

QUOTE (orofena-chan @ Nov 21 2006, 04:42 PM) Awww, Warita! Don't be such a party pooper!
tongue.gif
cool.gif

Yes, after all we are having fun and labk1ta-san was good to come up with the idea. Oro-fena-chan, glad to know I am not the only one who looks at Kenpachi-sama with keen interest.
laugh.gif
There's something about him.....can't quite put my finger on it ....but, yeah, I'd want him to cover my back anytime...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You and I may have to go round and round over him....hope this doesn't hurt Urahara's feelings.....
laugh.gif

i think urahara is a jealous type of person. lol but i think (i think) kenpachi is a one-woman-man. but he gets jealous, he'll hurt someone.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Nov 21 2006, 09:57 PM) i think urahara is a jealous type of person. lol but i think (i think) kenpachi is a one-woman-man. but he gets jealous, he'll hurt someone.
tongue.gif

Totally......Urahara can be jealous over me anytime...
laugh.gif
And yeah, Kenpachi would be holding out for just one....what to do? Perhaps...that's why some of us are checking him out ?

i wouldnt hold a candle for byakuya. i think he's still inlove with his wife. i found another hot guy. lol the guy in d-gray man - kanda, he seemed cold and mean. but i love a guy who can hold a katana
wink.gif

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Nov 21 2006, 10:03 PM) i wouldnt hold a candle for byakuya. i think he's still inlove with his wife. i found another hot guy. lol the guy in d-gray man - kanda, he seemed cold and mean. but i love a guy who can hold a katana
wink.gif

Hmmmm......sounds interesting . Is that a good show with good looking guys ? That way, next time, I can start a thread which would encourage us females to add twenty instead of ten....then the lists would really be long !
laugh.gif

lol we can always add more to the list. theres another guy that i like, too. the guy in howl's moving castle, howl. of course little negi from negima. hes sooo cute.

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Nov 21 2006, 10:17 PM) lol we can always add more to the list. theres another guy that i like, too. the guy in howl's moving castle, howl. of course little negi from negima. hes sooo cute.
I forgot about Howl ! He's beautiful ....yessiree....that voice, the actor who did the english dub is none other than sexy, handsome, Christian Bale . Now there's a man to behold !
laugh.gif

anyone who wants to go out with mayuri from bleach? lol he can make himself into liquid. very impressive talent if i may add. or the old captain of ss? he can turn himself into macho man. lol

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Nov 21 2006, 10:27 PM) anyone who wants to go out with mayuri from bleach? lol he can make himself into liquid. very impressive talent if i may add. or the old captain of ss? he can turn himself into macho man. lol
Actually, Mayuri is a very handsome man without the clown makeup and heavy wardrobe. I posted some images of him a while back, where he was bathing and a discussion ensued as a result. I'm gonna pm those pics to you and tell us what you think, here in the thread, labk1ta .
biggrin.gif

I soooo BADLY have a soft spot for the bad guys, nothing turns me more on, then a danger promising voice combined with good looks. (Sesshie, Byakuya... do I have to say more?). Mayuuri is crazy, but hey, I would give him a chance, hehehehehe

Yeah, post the pics here ImTakes!!! I dont think they will mind.

PS: for you question how I snagged that sexy dog demon. Well I am a sexy demoness myself.... so, I suppose he couldnt resist. And yeaaah, he wispers a lot of stuff into my ear, but I cant describe it here, coz some minors of age frequent this forum as well, hehehehehe
tongue.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Nov 22 2006, 01:39 AM) Actually, Mayuri is a very handsome man without the clown makeup and heavy wardrobe. I posted some images of him a while back, where he was bathing and a discussion ensued as a result. I'm gonna pm those pics to you and tell us what you think, here in the thread, labk1ta .
biggrin.gif

oh please do! i think i've seen it before but i can't quite remember...
wink.gif

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Nov 22 2006, 12:27 AM) anyone who wants to go out with mayuri from bleach? lol he can make himself into liquid. very impressive talent if i may add. or the old captain of ss? he can turn himself into macho man. lol
he's the one i hate the most who would go out whit a monster
he woulden't go out with you he would use you as a experiment and if he turns unto liquid that would be like going out with your tea or coffe

QUOTE (skyfighter @ Nov 22 2006, 04:31 AM)he's the one i hate the most who would go out whit a monster
he woulden't go out with you he would use you as a experiment and if he turns unto liquid that would be like going out with your tea or coffe
Maybe underneath the theatrical get up, our man, Mayuri is a real softie ? Think about it, there's gotta be a reason for the mask and the hardware that goes with it . Is he protecting something? His brain, his good looks, both, maybe?
laugh.gif
I'm serious....
unsure.gif
Okay back by popular demand, Mayuri-sama, at his most vulnerable:

I threw InuYasha in for good measure .
laugh.gif

Okay everyone, have a great holiday for those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving!

Hmm,Tough choice

1.Kuchiki Byakuya!!!!
wub.gif
[Bleach]
2.Kyo [Fruits Basket]
3.Toshiro Histugaya [Bleach]
4.Haruka [Tactics]
5.Kakashi [Naruto]
6.Jirou [Black Blood Brothers]
7.Ren Maaka [Karin] One hot guy!! *drools-
8.Howl [Howl's Moving Castle]
9.Hatori Sohma [Fruits Basket]
10.Hatushara Sohma "Haru" [Fruits Basket]

aha.I have a thing for guys with long hair.awww
tongue.gif

o and i forgot to add to my list the father from negi (ep 8 when that vampire girl had a dream about him) from negima
negima_ep8.jpg

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Nov 22 2006, 10:04 AM) Maybe underneath the theatrical get up, our man, Mayuri is a real softie ? Think about it, there's gotta be a reason for the mask and the hardware that goes with it . Is he protecting something? His brain, his good looks, both, maybe?
laugh.gif
I'm serious....
unsure.gif
Okay back by popular demand, Mayuri-sama, at his most vulnerable:

I threw InuYasha in for good measure .
laugh.gif

Okay everyone, have a great holiday for those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving!
oh wow
blink.gif
he's going into my list now... ok, i wouldn't personally go out with him *i woudn't go out with any of them i think
wink.gif
* but if he lost all that stuff and just sayed normal i think he'd have a pretty good chance with the girls ^^

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back